g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Media Centre

Media Centre Interviews & the Press; pictures, video & soundbytes.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct-26-2016, 1:40 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,480 Posts
Icon34 NEW 2016 Interview w/ Express & Star

Glenn recently spoke to Wolverhampton, UK based newspaper, Express & Star talkin' football, Resonate, his upcoming tour and more!

Quote:
Following the late withdrawal of 80s American funk band Living Colour as the support act for his upcoming tour, Glenn has decided to bring along Walsall heavy rock act Stone Broken as openers – another sign he is proud to promote his Black Country roots and try and help another local act get their big break.

He said: "I don't really know what happened with Living Colour but I do have to say this, if I have my name printed on a ticket, you can be pretty damn sure I will be there.

I just think it's not cool on the fans to pull out like that, you really have to make these commitments. Anyway, who wouldn't want to play the Wulfrun Hall in November?

However, everything happens for a reason and now I have an opportunity to welcome a young Black Country band into this lifestyle. I remember when I started out, The Moody Blues really gave me that big break that I wanted so badly.

Full Interview @ www.expressandstar.com/entertainment/2016/10/26/interview-glenn-hughes-talks-zenga-sacking-aspiring-to-play-the-civic-and-his-fathers-death-ahead-of-wolverhampton-show
The Following Funkmeister Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Media Centre

Share Thread

Tags
2016, Express And Star, glenn, Glenn Hughes, Interview, rock, tour, Wolverhampton