g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Sell It / Trade It

Sell It / Trade It Got spare gig tix, x-tra copies of a CD and want to sell some? How about a Trade, haggle away here!!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Apr-22-2016, 10:40 AM

USA

Arrow Offer of Spare Ticket to Glenn's Annapolis Show (August 8)

Fellow Glenn fans,

I have a ticket for Glenn's show at Rams Head on Stage in Annapolis, MD. It was originally scheduled for last month, but it was postponed to August due to Glenn's knee surgery. I was very excited to see this show, but unfortunately I have just found out that I have to be in Europe at that time, to help a sick family member, and won't be able to attend. Would any of you want the ticket? If so please let me know and we can discuss the details off line. I'm not looking to make a profit here, just trying to make sure that the ticket doesn't go to waste.

Best,

Henry.
Old Apr-28-2016, 9:45 AM

USA

Update

I have had no takers so far, so while the offer still stands, I am also going to post this message on another board, to see if anyone wants the ticket there.
Old Aug-31-2016, 7:18 AM

USA

Henry, were you successful finding a 'taker' for your ticket for the August 9th Annapolis show?

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Sell It / Trade It

Share Thread

Tags
glenn