g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Polls & Questions?

Polls & Questions? Here you can post polls for everyone to participate in or if you have general questions, this is the place to ask them!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Aug-23-2014, 1:28 PM

Canada

Lightbulb Pete Goalby

Any fans of Peter Goalby here? He had a great voice, and I do play his Trapeze stuff often along with the Heep albums.
Old Sep-11-2014, 2:17 PM

USA

Pete Goalby was a decent singer, and I liked his work with Trapeze too, though music from that era was certainly not the same as the more adventurous material from the classic Mk. 2 albums.

Still, post-Glenn Trapeze was a solid outfit, and I think Mel did a great job soldiering on with good material all the way up to the end in early 80's.

Goalby also sang with Uriah Heep, and he did a decent job there too, though I was never a huge fan of that band myself; I picked up the "Rockarama" LP in a used record store for a few bucks out of idle curiosity back in the day.

It was good enough, I suppose, but nothing great really...

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Polls & Questions?

Share Thread

Tags
albums, glenn, uriah heep