g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum


Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Album Reviews

Album Reviews Share your review or opinion on Glenn's past & current releases.

Reply

 
Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old Oct-31-2012, 1:12 PM
David's Avatar
David David is offline
 
 
 
zUKUSA

Member Since: Dec 2000
From: San Francisco, CA.
Posts: 7,689
Thanks: 923
Thanked 5,379 Times in 2,488 Posts
...another cool review

www.fanzeyeview.com/bcc---afterglow.html
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old Nov-01-2012, 12:39 PM
Johngh's Avatar
Johngh Johngh is offline
 
UK

Member Since: May 2008
From: Derbyshire
Posts: 40
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
My copy arrived today and having given it it's first spin I don't think its a patch on 2.
I'm hoping it will grow on me as I was looking forward to this so much, but at the minute it's a huge disapointment.

For the record I didn't like 1 either, so I'm beginning to think BCC ain't for me.

Sorry folks
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old Nov-01-2012, 12:53 PM
David's Avatar
David David is offline
 
 
 
zUKUSA

Member Since: Dec 2000
From: San Francisco, CA.
Posts: 7,689
Thanks: 923
Thanked 5,379 Times in 2,488 Posts
Originally Posted by Johngh View Post
I'm hoping it will grow on me as I was looking forward to this so much, but at the minute it's a huge disapointment.

It's definitely a grower, so give it some time...
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old Nov-01-2012, 1:01 PM
tony g's Avatar
tony g tony g is offline
 
USA

Member Since: Jul 2004
From: Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Posts: 1,014
Thanks: 1,072
Thanked 72 Times in 44 Posts
this one i got alot of the songs right away
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old Nov-01-2012, 5:24 PM
Forever Young's Avatar
Forever Young Forever Young is offline
 
USA

Member Since: Dec 2005
From: Philly
Posts: 339
Thanks: 64
Thanked 62 Times in 38 Posts
So now that I've had a week to live with it, I feel more qualified to give it a proper review.

Afterglow the third album by BCC in less than three years time. The first one was instantly accessible and remains one of my favorite albums of past several years. The second one was good on first listen but took some time to unfold. This one follows in the vein of the latter. It isn't a record that immediately reveals its greatness but reveal it does! With each listen it somehow becomes more epic. The common denominator with all three is really good songs. I have my favorites as I'm sure everyone does, but I don't think that there's a clunker amongst them.

Right out of the gate with Big Train, a different flavor for the band and it works quite well. This is Your Time is classic groove rock all the way. Midnight Sun is a straight away rocker with a great verse and chorus. Confessor is as well but with a completely different vibe and an almost heavy metal chorus, in a very good way too!
Next up is Cry Freedom. I really like this track! The vocal trade-off between Glenn and Joe works to perfection and the chorus is addictive and sticks with you. To me it has an unmistakeable Bad Company thing going on and its great!
The album changes gears with the title track Afterglow. This one has a Zeppesque vibe guitar wise during the verses. The vocals and melodies are pure Hughes though! Very powerful and a well placed song. Dandelion is back to more straight up rock and its rawer than some of the earlier tracks. The Circle may be my favorite here, though that could change! This is classic stuff. Powerful, dramatic, vintage and magestic. Glenn sings like his life depends on it and its an all-time great performance. There is something haunting about this one. Next up is Common Man and this one was so so to me at first. Not anymore! Good stuff with a real good jam at the end. Now the Giver takes us on a real ride and this may be my second favorite right now. Amazing vocals again by Glenn! Finishing up is Crawl with it's menacing riffage and killer vocals.

What a killer album man!! Great job by all of them. I told Glenn that I thought 2 may just be his best yet and man is it great! This takes it to another level!! You've done a lot of great stuff Glenn. This is incredible my friend. Great singing, great songwriting, and some killer bass playing! Job well done!! Don't let this band slip away. Do what you have to do to make it happen. Life is too short. Magic here. Pure magic.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old Nov-02-2012, 6:39 AM
Kev Moore's Avatar
Kev Moore Kev Moore is offline
 
Spain

Member Since: Jul 2011
From: Turre, Almeria
Posts: 56
Thanks: 21
Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
The more I listen....

...the better it gets!
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old Nov-02-2012, 10:24 AM
David's Avatar
David David is offline
 
 
 
zUKUSA

Member Since: Dec 2000
From: San Francisco, CA.
Posts: 7,689
Thanks: 923
Thanked 5,379 Times in 2,488 Posts
... only a 3 out of 5 review... but I'm sure the band won't mind this knock

Quote:
BCC fall into their default mode, which is shrieking cock rock with machine-gun drums

www.metro.co.uk/music/reviews/916690-black-country-communion-will-have-to-rely-on-metal-faithfuls-for-afterglow
Reply With Quote
The Following Funkmeister Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  #69  
Old Nov-02-2012, 10:45 AM
David's Avatar
David David is offline
 
 
 
zUKUSA

Member Since: Dec 2000
From: San Francisco, CA.
Posts: 7,689
Thanks: 923
Thanked 5,379 Times in 2,488 Posts
...but then redeemed with this good one

www.vintagerock.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1421:black-country-communion--afterglow-cd-review
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old Nov-02-2012, 6:44 PM
trapezoid's Avatar
trapezoid trapezoid is offline
 
USA

Member Since: Mar 2008
From: Illinois
Posts: 453
Thanks: 562
Thanked 132 Times in 96 Posts
Originally Posted by chutsler View Post
Ran out this morning and purchased my copy from Best Buy....

Followed your lead on Best Buy and got the next to last copy there.
Soaking it all in on the headphones now Confessor smokes! Dandelion and Common Man keep me hitting repeat. Stop that i want to hear the rest of the CD The Bonham/Hughes rhythm section nails it throughout.
Reply With Quote
The Following Funkmeister Says Thank You to trapezoid For This Useful Post:
  #71  
Old Nov-03-2012, 1:40 PM
geosoulberlin's Avatar
geosoulberlin geosoulberlin is offline
 
Germany

Member Since: Jul 2011
From: Berlin
Posts: 341
Thanks: 230
Thanked 166 Times in 98 Posts
I just stepped over a very nice German review (it's nearly two weeks old, so I hope it hasn't been posted yet) where the reviewer gives 9 out of 9 points!

www.musicheadquarter.de/reviews/cds/black-country-communion-machen-ihrem-status-als-supergroup-mit-afterglow-alle-ehre

And on amazon.de there are meanwhile 17 customer reviews, 16 with 5 stars and one with 4 stars. Looks like the people in Germany love this album!

geosoulberlin's Sig:That's it - hopelessly addicted to the voice from Cannock...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Funkmeisters Say Thank You to geosoulberlin For This Useful Post:
  #72  
Old Nov-03-2012, 5:47 PM
David's Avatar
David David is offline
 
 
 
zUKUSA

Member Since: Dec 2000
From: San Francisco, CA.
Posts: 7,689
Thanks: 923
Thanked 5,379 Times in 2,488 Posts
...yep

Quote:
Whatever happens in the future for this group aside, they are bringing hard rock back into the now

http://musicleeinclined.com/2012/11/afterglow-black-country-communion/#.UJW51IWmBIg
Reply With Quote
The Following Funkmeister Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  #73  
Old Nov-05-2012, 12:29 AM
Mark3's Avatar
Mark3 Mark3 is offline
 
UK

Member Since: Jun 2003
From: High Wycombe
Posts: 237
Thanks: 7
Thanked 27 Times in 18 Posts
Icon34

Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
So now that I've had a week to live with it, I feel more qualified to give it a proper review.

Afterglow the third album by BCC in less than three years time. The first one was instantly accessible and remains one of my favorite albums of past several years. The second one was good on first listen but took some time to unfold. This one follows in the vein of the latter. It isn't a record that immediately reveals its greatness but reveal it does! With each listen it somehow becomes more epic. The common denominator with all three is really good songs. I have my favorites as I'm sure everyone does, but I don't think that there's a clunker amongst them.

Right out of the gate with Big Train, a different flavor for the band and it works quite well. This is Your Time is classic groove rock all the way. Midnight Sun is a straight away rocker with a great verse and chorus. Confessor is as well but with a completely different vibe and an almost heavy metal chorus, in a very good way too!
Next up is Cry Freedom. I really like this track! The vocal trade-off between Glenn and Joe works to perfection and the chorus is addictive and sticks with you. To me it has an unmistakeable Bad Company thing going on and its great!
The album changes gears with the title track Afterglow. This one has a Zeppesque vibe guitar wise during the verses. The vocals and melodies are pure Hughes though! Very powerful and a well placed song. Dandelion is back to more straight up rock and its rawer than some of the earlier tracks. The Circle may be my favorite here, though that could change! This is classic stuff. Powerful, dramatic, vintage and magestic. Glenn sings like his life depends on it and its an all-time great performance. There is something haunting about this one. Next up is Common Man and this one was so so to me at first. Not anymore! Good stuff with a real good jam at the end. Now the Giver takes us on a real ride and this may be my second favorite right now. Amazing vocals again by Glenn! Finishing up is Crawl with it's menacing riffage and killer vocals.

What a killer album man!! Great job by all of them. I told Glenn that I thought 2 may just be his best yet and man is it great! This takes it to another level!! You've done a lot of great stuff Glenn. This is incredible my friend. Great singing, great songwriting, and some killer bass playing! Job well done!! Don't let this band slip away. Do what you have to do to make it happen. Life is too short. Magic here. Pure magic.

Agree 100%
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old Nov-05-2012, 8:28 AM
David's Avatar
David David is offline
 
 
 
zUKUSA

Member Since: Dec 2000
From: San Francisco, CA.
Posts: 7,689
Thanks: 923
Thanked 5,379 Times in 2,488 Posts
...gotta' agree with this one

Quote:
They’re a great group with a well-defined sound and style that takes advantage of the members’ histories but has moved beyond into something fresh and new.

www.technologytell.com/entertainment/8194/music-review-black-country-communion-afterglow-jr-adventures-cd
Reply With Quote
The Following Funkmeister Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  #75  
Old Nov-05-2012, 9:47 PM
paice30's Avatar
paice30 paice30 is offline
 
USA

Member Since: May 2007
From: Garfield, NJ.
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I've listened to this about 7 full times now, in different environments (the first two being on a 2 1/2, post Sandy gas line here in Jersey ... but I digress).

At this point, with regards to the other BCC albums, I'd put it above "2," but behind "1."

I already find myself skipping the first three tunes (especially Midnight Sun, which I can't get the kids' tune from the movie School Of Rock out of my head whilst listening to it), but the album really picks up from track #'s 4 through 11.

My favorite is Cry Freedom, though to be fair, my BCC faves have usually been those with Joe. B having a large input in the vocal department. Other faves at the moment are Dandelion, The Circle and the title track.

Definitely a "grower," as all three albums seemed to be. Wish we could hear 'em live, but alas, it likely won't come to fruition.

If I had to rank it with regards to 2012 releases that I've perused, I'd put it at # 3, after Rush's Clockwork Angels and Van Halen's A Different Kind Of Truth, and right above ZZ Top's latest.

Really solid album by a really solid (now defunct?) band.

Kudos BCC!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old Nov-07-2012, 6:11 AM
FCinnella's Avatar
FCinnella FCinnella is offline
 
USA

Member Since: Mar 2004
From: Madeira Beach, FL
Posts: 976
Thanks: 34
Thanked 57 Times in 41 Posts
Have only listened twice, but so far I am not real thrilled. I don't think they have come close to the first album at all. Just isn't doing it for me, but either was FUNK which I now play at least every week, so I am expecting Afterglow to grow on me.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old Nov-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Kev Moore's Avatar
Kev Moore Kev Moore is offline
 
Spain

Member Since: Jul 2011
From: Turre, Almeria
Posts: 56
Thanks: 21
Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
It will grow!

Originally Posted by FCinnella View Post
Have only listened twice, but so far I am not real thrilled. I don't think they have come close to the first album at all. Just isn't doing it for me, but either was FUNK which I now play at least every week, so I am expecting Afterglow to grow on me.

I'm quite sure it will grow on you! It's not as immediately accessible as 1 or 2 in the first instance, but ultimately I find it a much more rewarding album than either of those, which is saying something, because I love them both, but the range and depth of this third body of work is something I gain more and more pleasure from being immersed in.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old Nov-07-2012, 2:35 PM
David's Avatar
David David is offline
 
 
 
zUKUSA

Member Since: Dec 2000
From: San Francisco, CA.
Posts: 7,689
Thanks: 923
Thanked 5,379 Times in 2,488 Posts
...another excellent review...

http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2012/11/black-country-communion-afterglow-cd-review
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old Nov-07-2012, 3:06 PM
Forever Young's Avatar
Forever Young Forever Young is offline
 
USA

Member Since: Dec 2005
From: Philly
Posts: 339
Thanks: 64
Thanked 62 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by FCinnella View Post
Have only listened twice, but so far I am not real thrilled. I don't think they have come close to the first album at all. Just isn't doing it for me, but either was FUNK which I now play at least every week, so I am expecting Afterglow to grow on me.

I could see that as I didn't think it was as good as the first one when I first got it. Now? Oh man! Yeah it is! The part that is hard to imagine is that it could be better than the first two. They are awesome albums and nothing can take that away. This one is amazing in its depth. It definitely takes a few listens for it to start clicking. There is a lot going on. Many changes and flavors, light and shade. The songs are just contagious! There are some serious gems on this one. Some Glenn hard rock classics. Don't give up on this one Frank. It's the real deal
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old Nov-07-2012, 3:15 PM
Forever Young's Avatar
Forever Young Forever Young is offline
 
USA

Member Since: Dec 2005
From: Philly
Posts: 339
Thanks: 64
Thanked 62 Times in 38 Posts
Originally Posted by David View Post
...another excellent review...

http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2012/11/black-country-communion-afterglow-cd-review

The Circle and The Giver the weak points?? Shaking my head on that one. They may be the best points!

I guess though its what kind of stuff one likes. If its more of a commercial type "hit song" thing then yeah you'd feel that way. If its the deeper, heavier stuff then no. These two are flooring me!! Love the rest, but they are the best!!
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old Nov-08-2012, 1:25 AM
David's Avatar
David David is offline
 
 
 
zUKUSA

Member Since: Dec 2000
From: San Francisco, CA.
Posts: 7,689
Thanks: 923
Thanked 5,379 Times in 2,488 Posts
...another thumbs up

www.seymourduncan.com/blog/seymour-duncan-artists/review-black-country-communion-afterglow
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old Nov-08-2012, 4:01 AM
Kev Moore's Avatar
Kev Moore Kev Moore is offline
 
Spain

Member Since: Jul 2011
From: Turre, Almeria
Posts: 56
Thanks: 21
Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
agreed!

Originally Posted by Forever Young View Post
The Circle and The Giver the weak points?? Shaking my head on that one. They may be the best points!

I guess though its what kind of stuff one likes. If its more of a commercial type "hit song" thing then yeah you'd feel that way. If its the deeper, heavier stuff then no. These two are flooring me!! Love the rest, but they are the best!!

Yep, got to agree with you there - those two songs are immense.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old Nov-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Sigurd's Avatar
Sigurd Sigurd is offline
 
Germany

Member Since: Dec 2010
From: Gütersloh
Posts: 364
Thanks: 403
Thanked 145 Times in 95 Posts
Icon26

so i'm hearing "afterglow" now for a few days and nights and want to give you my first sight about this work.

All songs seem to me more composed not fruits of a lot jammin'.
Ok we all know. Glenn was writing the whole material except two songs Jason was writing.
At first the songs are musically and lyrically so high end, any superlative is hard to find i'd just say divine.
The "Big Train", one of my favourites, same "Confessor" or "Common Man" and then "Afterglow"!! Well i just heard the song with headphones sitting in my livingroom and suddenly tears were in my eyes. The lyric so personally, by the way a good thing the lyric has to be downloaded, so if one wants to read, reading on large piece of paper is much more comfortable.
The lower parts, so fragile, sweet, a lil mystic or a lil naiv.
But this isn't 70ies music, although the 70ies were very naiv but now naivity is gone, i'd just call it reckless. 70-based rock, ok.
The only track i personally would think as weaker is "Cry Freedom" for me.
"The Giver" another wonderful soulbender.

The bandplaying is so tight, Jason is terrific, he's my favourite drummer together with Ian Paice.
Derek Sherinian is a dangerous keyboarder, all is said.
And Bonamassa is excellent and doing less agressive soloing here, so Glenn's voice has to do this job alone. And how breathtaking!
Only i would like to hear a bit more drama from the guitar in the loudest parts, ok.
Glenn's bassplaying and sound is f...g great, the orange amp maybe the best he ever used?

Next time i would love to hear from Glenn doing some real smokin' hardrockstuff again, maybe live in 2013?

greets
Sigurd
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old Nov-09-2012, 5:16 AM
Kev Moore's Avatar
Kev Moore Kev Moore is offline
 
Spain

Member Since: Jul 2011
From: Turre, Almeria
Posts: 56
Thanks: 21
Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
oh yeah!

Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
Glenn's bassplaying and sound is f...g great, the orange amp maybe the best he ever used?

Sigurd - totally agree! His bass sounds AMAZING on this record. I'm a big fan of Orange - I have the 4x10 isobaric bass cab, but I'm using a GK head...anyway, however he's doing it, I really think this might be the best his bass has ever sounded, and it sits so beautifully in the mix.

Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old Nov-10-2012, 5:47 AM
Sigurd's Avatar
Sigurd Sigurd is offline
 
Germany

Member Since: Dec 2010
From: Gütersloh
Posts: 364
Thanks: 403
Thanked 145 Times in 95 Posts
Icon26

Hallo Kev! Yes "it sits so beautifully in the mix" is just what i'm wondering about. I mean the bass is always difficult to handle for the soundengineer.
Kevin Shirley had done a great job again.
Perhaps the bass now is much more present here because the guitartracks are mixed not so dense like in "2", except "Crawl" which has got that nice doubling effect on guitar.

Orange amps not only for bass just also for guitar are great, i read Jimmy Page uses that one too.

greets
Sigurd
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old Nov-10-2012, 7:05 AM
Johngh's Avatar
Johngh Johngh is offline
 
UK

Member Since: May 2008
From: Derbyshire
Posts: 40
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Kev Moore View Post
Sigurd - totally agree! His bass sounds AMAZING on this record. I'm a big fan of Orange - I have the 4x10 isobaric bass cab, but I'm using a GK head...anyway, however he's doing it, I really think this might be the best his bass has ever sounded, and it sits so beautifully in the mix.

Probably more to do with some "Caveman" magic rather than the Orange
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old Nov-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Paul J's Avatar
Paul J Paul J is offline
 
UK

Member Since: Mar 2007
From: Sheffield
Posts: 358
Thanks: 24
Thanked 47 Times in 37 Posts
Hey all

Have listened to Afterglow numerous times since its release. Its a very good album, i'm not sure it's their best. I was interested when Joe said the first one was his. I listened to them one after the other last week and couldnt decide.

Track highlights, The Circle and The Giver, two mighty mighty songs, epic!
Followed closely by Afterglow, Big Train, Confessor and This Is Your Time. I like the quirkiness of Crawl too.

Performance wise, Glenn steals the show with his vocal performance, absolutely sensational.

Jason and Derek are great on this album too.

I think its Joe's weakest performance on the 3 albums. His soloing [to my non guitar player ears] is ok, but i just felt his lead work was underwhelming.

I still believe that BCC haven't made the best album that they can yet. Whether they will do in the future, is another question.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old Nov-11-2012, 8:35 AM
Kev Moore's Avatar
Kev Moore Kev Moore is offline
 
Spain

Member Since: Jul 2011
From: Turre, Almeria
Posts: 56
Thanks: 21
Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
Inspired

Siggurd/Johgh: I'm almost certain it's mostly down to the Caveman!

I feel, as a band, BCC have (had?) room to grow yet further and could top 'Afterglow' -which is certainly my favourite now - given the right circumstances.

What I do know is, Glenn has moved onto yet another level, and, all these years after I first heard him in 1974, he continues to amaze and inspire me as a musician.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old Nov-11-2012, 2:19 PM
wolfysmith's Avatar
wolfysmith wolfysmith is offline
 
 
UK

Member Since: Aug 2002
From: Cannock, Staffs.
Posts: 2,208
Thanks: 105
Thanked 747 Times in 351 Posts
Finally got the chance to post a review!

I listened to this album in full each day last week on the journey to and from work. and as its just me in the car its been on loud!

i think this is the best of the 3 on an overall song basis. Yes there are possibly more instant classics on the first two but i think there's more depth and risks on this and the more i play it the more i like it. Glenn hasn't played safe with straightforward song structures. His voice is full on too and i especially love the tracks where he sings rather than rocks. I cant give a favourite as they are all great and none that i fast forward past. It's clear that most were for a solo album and i can hear several in that style with GH nuances and phrasing rather than BCC. There's also a couple where i think they are more Iommi/Hughes style songs. I agree with Paul J about it being Joe's weakest performance - some of the solo's are underwhelming and widdly at best. I cant help thinking JJ or Soren would of pulled off a much better suited solo in some songs.
I'm also slightly disappointed in the amount of dueling between Derek and Joe. I thought the webisodes gave the impression he'd be featured more. I would have had Midnight Sun as the first track with that great Who sounding opening extended and built upon before they kicked into the song.

Anyway, overall a great album and a real shame no live shows. we can only hope Glenn does some "BCC Songbook" shows on his own. Soren could pull them off live and let's face it, its the voice and the songs we want to hear not the guitarist.

wolfysmith's Sig: "It's in my blood"
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old Nov-12-2012, 11:35 AM
Johngh's Avatar
Johngh Johngh is offline
 
UK

Member Since: May 2008
From: Derbyshire
Posts: 40
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by Johngh View Post
My copy arrived today and having given it it's first spin I don't think its a patch on 2.
I'm hoping it will grow on me as I was looking forward to this so much, but at the minute it's a huge disapointment.

For the record I didn't like 1 either, so I'm beginning to think BCC ain't for me.

Sorry folks

Having posted this a week or so ago, and now having listened to it more, I've got to say it has grown on me. I still prefer 2, but this one is also a real gem.


(note to self, listen to albums before making rash judgements)
Reply With Quote
Reply



Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Album Reviews

Share Thread

Tags
013, 1974, 1985, 2012, 2013, Afterglow, album, albums, bands, bass, Black Country Communion, classic rock, drums, glenn, Glenn Hughes, guitar, jason bonham, joe bonamassa, journey, solo, solo album, soul mover, styles, tour, track, win


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black Country Communion reveals track listing for new album David Video 15 May-07-2011 12:04 AM
Glenn Hughes seeks his Black Country Communion David Media Centre 0 Sep-28-2010 2:02 AM
Black Country Communion are pigs... lioness Media Centre 1 Sep-13-2010 4:02 AM
Black Country Communion unveil tracklisting, release dates David Media Centre 8 Aug-29-2010 8:43 PM
Fan CHAT with GLENN transcript - February 28th, 2010 Webmaster Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs 0 Feb-28-2010 9:30 PM

All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:55 PM.