g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs

Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs Schedule details & Transcripts from Fan CHAT sessions.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb-04-2003, 2:56 PM

USA

CHAT live with GLENN

Get ready for a real treat!

GLENN has graciously agreed to join us for a LIVE CHAT this Sunday, February 9th, 2003 between 12:00PM (Noon) - 2:00PM PST.

What with the upcoming Orlando live show, new Solo album, HTP and more, there's plenty to ask about, plus of course, anything else you have for him - he'll be here to answer your questions LIVE

We can only accomodate 25 people at any one time...so we request that if you do connect, you say Hi!, ask your question(s) and then bid farewell, so the next person has a chance. You can also email us your questions ahead of time at chat@ghpg.net or during the CHAT itself, as we'll pass them on and have those answered for you. A transcript will be made available for later viewing should you be unable to make it at all.

Many thanks to both Glenn & Gabi for agreeing to what will be a very special afternoon.

On the day, simply click the CHAT link from any page on the site, then once you launch the CHAT window, select the CHAT with GLENN room!

See you Sunday lunchtime
Old Feb-05-2003, 6:58 AM

Ireland

Thanks you two...I'm so miffed, I'm going to be travelling this weekend

But I'll be sure and email you my list of questions for Glenn.

Thanks for putting this together and to Glenn for taking the time, especially on a weekend!
Old Feb-06-2003, 7:09 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,480 Posts
Just a quick note to say, we've received ok a few of your questions for Glenn (for those who can't make it)...and we'll be sure to try and get them answered for you.

By the way, the CHAT session won't be Moderated, as to keep it lively (same as we did for the recent Tom Galley session), but I'll be there to keep it going at a steady pace and to help you out, should you need it. You can email chat@ghpg.net both before and during the session, if you need any help and prefer not ask while in the session.

You can always checkout the FAQs & Help ahead of time and also visit the 7x24 Lounge to have a practice run!

Talk to you then!
Old Feb-07-2003, 5:54 AM

USA

As it's Friday....just a reminder to fire up your home machines this Sunday as Glenn will be here to answer your questions in the CHAT section of the site.

All the details above...hope to see you then!
Old Feb-08-2003, 7:17 AM

UK

Sorry Shirean - all over the place at the moment. A good friend has loaned me her lap top for two days as I'm off work for a couple of weeks, and no home PC (again). What time my time tomorrow?
Old Feb-08-2003, 7:40 AM

USA

Hi Shirl,

12:00pm Noon PST is 8:00pm in the UK. We added a clock to the CHAT page, to let you know what the current time is here!

There's also a Timezone listing on the bottom of the CHAT page, which covers most parts of the world.

We won't be opening the room until a few minutes before the start time, so if you come early and see it's Closed, not to worry, it'll be opened up shortly thereafter.

Please remember, we can only accomodate upto 25 people at any one time...so if it gets busy, please say "Hi", ask you question(s) and then say "ta-ta"!! We'll have a transcript on-line here shortly afterwards, so you'll be able to read the entire session.

Old Feb-09-2003, 8:49 AM

UK

Shirean, my message to Glenn won't deliver for some reason. I hope it's okay to put it on here for you to pass on.

Hello again, Glenn. I've been off-line in more ways than one recently due to illness, but was surprised to read the messages today with regard to the withdrawal of the www.board and your subsequent message on there. You're obviously a sensitive person as you are such a caring one, but I wondered if this negativity has shadowed you throughout your career, or are we simply faced with a new breed of idiot?

Keep on keeping on, brother. See you again soon.
Old Feb-09-2003, 11:39 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,480 Posts
All....the transcript of today's CHAT with Glenn and Gabi will be here a little later today...so be sure and stop by and check it out. We'll also send it out to CTC subscribers.

Shirl...pleased you managed to figure out your problem and that you got to ask you're questions.

For those that emailed us your questions ahead of time...we managed to get most of them answered.

Thanks to everyone - Glenn and Gabi enjoyed themselves, and may come back again after Songs In The Key Of Rock is released.

Old Feb-09-2003, 11:44 AM

Germany

I think I can speak for all of us who took part in the chat session that we had a lot of fun and that it was a great experience!
Old Feb-09-2003, 11:47 AM

USA

Thanks Shirean and David, for setting things up for today's chat with Gabi and Glenn. Really great to be able to get answers, clear up old rumors, and everything else that was covered.
Take care......to all fellow GHCP's.
Grace
Old Feb-09-2003, 9:53 PM

UK

Yeah, thanks hardly seems to cut it really! It was great to be able to communicate directly with Glenn, ask him a bunch of questions and STILL get the impression everybody was enjoying themselves.
Glenn's a great man, and I didn't realise until I read the transcript that Gabi was there for the full thing as well. Many thanks to them both, and the same to David and Shirean for making it happen. I loved it!

JG

"How can you lose, when you're destined to be a winner?"
Old Feb-10-2003, 1:39 AM

Spain

Thanks, David and Shirean for making this wonderful evening (here in Spain ) possible. And, of course, thanks to Glenn and Gabi for being so nice and kind with the Glenn's fans all over the world.
Take care. Best regards,
Esther from Madrid.

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs

Share Thread

Tags
2003, album, David, Gabi, GHCP, GHPG.net, glenn, HTP, Pix, sensitive, Shirean, solo, win