g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

News & Updates All the latest official News plus Glenn's live updates direct from Twitter!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jul-24-2008, 6:41 AM

Brazil

Icon32 Countless Rio's fans eagerly wait for Nuclear Kitchen Tour; and...Mel found peace!

Hello, dearest Glenn Hughes, Fedor...After your historic concert at Circo Voador, Rio (October, 24th, 2007), when I and countless fans, musicians, bassists and music reviews editors watched every note and melody of your electrifying 4 string bass, in a show that will hardly be eclipsed by any other band, the time passed by and we are interested in news about your South America tour. Since the first time that I listened to your sumptuous, raw and exciting bass licks and metallic tone and husky vocals, listening to Holy Man, Trapeze and Deep Purple, until more recent years, with the hits of First Step of Love and bass solos in Getting Tighter, soulful bass playing like I never saw nowhere nor before...your music really encompasses all the very best in vigorous rock / funk music.

It is really sad that Melville died; I'm sure God will give him peace and lucidity, he lived a rich, happy life and it was not a frustrated life. When my grandfather died, I reemember thinking in the hospital room, while praying for his soul, "I thank God that he died having lived for 90 years of a happy, productive life". I was with a strange spiritual comfort. Later on, I had a dream where he was happy and saying, "I'm very proud of you". Incredible, as if he was alive!

My best wishes,
Carlos Bill, bass player, composer, journalist.

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

Share Thread

Tags
2007, Deep Purple, glenn, Glenn Hughes, tour, Trapeze