g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs

Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs Schedule details & Transcripts from Fan CHAT sessions.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun-24-2007, 11:45 PM

USA

Icon20 CHAT transcript - June 24th, 2007

There's also an ASCII text file version attached to this message (see below), if you want to save it to disk or if you'd like to Print the transcript, be sure and use Thread Tools/Show Printable Version from the Toolbar above.

CHAT transcript - June 24th, 2007

wolfysmith: well hello everyone!

wolfysmith: Hi Bill, its just little old me!

captmidnite1962: Hey Wolfy..where is everyone??

captmidnite1962: Even David is late for the show!!

wolfysmith: I only logged in about 2 minutes all ready to say sorry im late!

captmidnite1962: That's cool..you are merely fashionably late

wolfysmith: Shirean has posted to say she and David will be a few minutes late

David: Hi all - better late than never

David: Had a few unexpected chores that cropped up!

captmidnite1962: OK..and here he is now!

wolfysmith: And here he is!

wolfysmith:

captmidnite1962: Still buzzing over NYC David!!

wolfysmith: that was some show huh

captmidnite1962: Oh man...one of my Top 5!!

captmidnite1962: My brother was most impressed as well

wolfysmith: i think people sitting down at tables and then standing up to applaud after songs somehow made it better. as if he was getting a standing ovation each song

captmidnite1962: That is true...I actually enjoyed sitting back a bit...I could hear the vocals up front!

David: Definitely - saw the Doro gig the next night and compared to the GH show, it was like being in a whole different place all together!

captmidnite1962: And Jeff....I couldn't believe that was the same guitarist I saw back in 2003...

captmidnite1962: They yanked the tables didn't they?

wolfysmith: Jeffs best gig yet Bill - and i say that each show!

captmidnite1962: he was just kicking!!

captmidnite1962: It was a quick trip for me..too short...but worth every penny spent

wolfysmith: have you seen the two youtube videos Bill? Jeff is quite clear on them.

captmidnite1962: I read Mel's blog on the Trapeze my Space site....that is ome major bull regarding the songs

captmidnite1962: Yes I did...great stuff

David: Yes - tables & chairs were gone - but even with that change the place was empty - no lines to the you know where

wolfysmith: that reminds me to post here about his blog.

captmidnite1962: I know....what a difference...Glenn packed 'em in!

David: Despite the Nazi police at The Whisky, I think though, that definitely had the better sound overall.

captmidnite1962: And those pictures from the show in Norway are stunning....great work

captmidnite1962: And Chad too....

David: Sounds like we missed another good'un in Norway

David: What an animal Chad is - they bring the best out of each other - you could really feel it!

wolfysmith: Chad was awesome. if only we could get that big live sound onto a studio recording.

captmidnite1962: I am waiting to hear if Glenn may get to play any other US shows later in the year...

captmidnite1962: I can imagine how amazing they are together

David: It's unclear at the moment Bill - they're thinking perhaps waiting until the new album is out in the Spring ('08), same for the UK - but it's early days and things can change....

captmidnite1962: I remember 2004 in Orlando...but this set list is so killer....Chad really gets to shine on the newer material

captmidnite1962: Cool...I will keep an eye out

wolfysmith: just as well, my budget is well and truly spent!

David: What blew me away at both gigs was pretty much everyone knew the "new" songs and were singing along like they were top of the charts, especially in LA! So cool

David: It wasn't like they were just there for the Purple stuff etc.....

captmidnite1962: Even with the exchange rate I am sure you spent a small fortune!

captmidnite1962: Oh sure...the crowds had done their homework

wolfysmith: yeah, the non GHPG yanks by me had M4TD covers they wanted signing.

captmidnite1962: That is cool...and I have been able to find that CD in the major stores here too

wolfysmith: i got $1.9798 to the £ on my visa card David.

wolfysmith:

captmidnite1962: That is fantastic

captmidnite1962: It was so great to see Kenny and Carolyn again...meeting Frank and Maggie....Ben and Jayne..The Philly Guys...

wolfysmith: bill, that was as good as meeting glenn afterwards. putting faces to names and finding everyone was as nice as me!

captmidnite1962: *laughing*

captmidnite1962: I hear you there....it was funny hearing Glenn razz Kenny about his hair

David: I was blown away when Glenn said "go get my people" That was such a generous thing and so pleased we managed to sneak in a few extras past Electric Dave

wolfysmith: Mel asked me to wish "G" good luck from him but it was a bit late by then!

captmidnite1962: Yeah..wasn't that too cool??

wolfysmith: I didnt know the people at the back. were they GHPG or just followed us in?

captmidnite1962: OK...who was the guy in the white suit...he looked like a rock star...had glasses

David: I think a couple sneaked in behind you! But it was only a couple, so I didn't bother saying anything!

David: that was Mel Capt'n

wolfysmith: That was Electric Dave captain

captmidnite1962: You know..he does look like him....

wolfysmith: cheeky David

captmidnite1962: OK...that's who he is..

David: seriously - a very nice guy - his job is to "host" the backstage area each night - that's a cool gig.

captmidnite1962: I bet it is...

wolfysmith: look on his myspace page bill, a whose who of people he has met.

captmidnite1962: The food was pricy..but the quality was there..so I can't complain...

captmidnite1962: I will have to check it out Wolfy

captmidnite1962: And I am looking out for the TTA anthology....Did I read that right..that Glenn has overseen the song selection?

captmidnite1962: The bus is pulling up...

TexasSusan/Roger: Hello

captmidnite1962: Hello down there in Texas!

David: Yes - he picked the selection - the booklet content is being done by Classic Rock Mag's, Dave Ling.

wolfysmith: hi roger and susan

David: Hi Susan

captmidnite1962: That is great news

wolfysmith: about time Classic Rock did a feature on Trapeze.

TexasSusan/Roger: I have come in late...that sounds great!

wolfysmith: David, what are the 2 live tracks from - Burning Japan?

captmidnite1962: That would be great Wolfy..now if I could only get it around here on a regular basis

David: Yes, BJL - Burn & CTC...wolfy

TexasSusan/Roger: Hi, Grace

David: Hi Grace

captmidnite1962: Hello Grace

wolfysmith: Hi Grace

Grace: Hello everybody, what's cookin'?

wolfysmith: yes i know the tracks David! just confiming from Burning Japan Live

David: Ahhh, yes....they are wolfy

TexasSusan/Roger: I saw on the Trapeze MySpace site they had to take some songs down...what is up with that?

wolfysmith: read the blog and even more detail in last months chat transcript TSR

TexasSusan/Roger: ok - thanks

wolfysmith: hi Shirl

TexasSusan/Roger: Hi, Shirl

David: Hi Shirl

Grace: Hello "Sparkle's" Mum.

Shirl: Hello everyone - not stopping here long

Shirl: Sparkle's mum LOL

Grace: Pick out a name for the puppy, yet?

Shirl: I won't ask what you've been talking about

captmidnite1962: Just NYC and GLENN, Shirl...

Shirl: Well I'd settled for Maddie but she feels much more like a Millie. What do you think?

TexasSusan/Roger: Millie is a cute name.

Shirl: Yeah - watched Steve's shots of the gig in LA with Valiant Denial playing earlier. Looked really good.

Grace: I just got here too, I think it's about the Trapeze site having problems playing Trapeze songs....WAY too technical for me, though.

Shirl: Sorry - on MySpace videos

Shirl: Frustrating for Paul and Mel, I'm sure.

captmidnite1962: It is really aggravating that the unofficial Trapeze site plays the songs without any hassle!

wolfysmith: we got round it Shirl. gave up trying to get an answer from myspace. plenty of support rolling in on replies to the blog.

Shirl: A bit naive of me Paul but ... if you informed everyone by bulletin beforehand, wouldn't it be worth re-starting the Trapeze site to make sure you get the FABULOUS music on ther.

Shirl: there

Shirl: Bill - it doesn't make sense does it??

TexasSusan/Roger: hi, Chris

wolfysmith: thought about it Shirl. but there are so many bulletins that you miss them. i know i rarely even look at mine.

David: Hi christian

wolfysmith: hi chris

captmidnite1962: No it doesn't..and the fact that Wolfy is getting no help from the powers that be...that sucks!

Shirl: I've been spending quite some time on Mel's and Trapeze myspace pages over the weekend. There's some serious support out there!!!

chrisloeb: Hey people

chrisloeb: I'm a little late, sorry

Grace: Hello Onward

wolfysmith: im presuming once you are locked down thats it. no replies and no way back.

Shirl: Hey Chris - decided on Millie instead of Maddie.

captmidnite1962: I just got DSL here.I moved last week and have been listening to all your songs Chris...great stuff!!

Grace: Bill...you just moved last week?

chrisloeb: Thanks, Bill - glad you like it - have you listened to Medusa too?

Grace: A....new....address?

captmidnite1962: Yes i did..back up to Harrisonburg...will be here for a few months

chrisloeb: Millie, that's sweet aswell, Shirl. I know an 86 year old woman called Millie...

captmidnite1962: No...I haven't changed that because I am going to move out of state in the next few months....the address i gave you is good

Grace: Did you get what I mailed to ???? Churchville (I think it was)??????

Shirl: And one of our friends on here had a dog called Shirley!

captmidnite1962: As of Friday...no...I will check later this week

Shirl: Seems the US gigs have stirred up quite a frenzy. No doubt opened those massive doors for future US gigs David??

Grace: look for a cardboard box.....now I'm worried.

chrisloeb: so what's the talk of the town tonight? What have I missed?

captmidnite1962: When did you send it?

Shirl: Chris - they've been talking about Glenn Hughes again

Grace: cripes.....a few days ago

chrisloeb: Glenn who?

David: Most likely for next year Shirl - in support of the new album which is due in the Spring of '08 - but it's early days, things can change!

Grace: Shirl....I still vote for "Sparkle"

captmidnite1962: No worries Grace...I will check this week

Shirl: Next year's only a few months away so that's great news.

Shirl: I got my Dad 'Yellow Submarine' DVD for his birthday - paid for it on-line two weeks ago and still waiting ... so Grace, I expect Bill will get his package before I get mine.

Grace: OK, .Bill..let me know.........give it a few more days....THEN I'll go crazy

captmidnite1962: I can see the mailman dodging an axe!!

chrisloeb: postal delays.... tell me about it - I have been waiting for an LP from the US for 7 weeks now. Still hasn't arrived.... even surface mail should be here by now.

TexasSusan/Roger: Well..I gotta go...take a nap. The two hours before this chat were spent helping moderate a birthday skating party for a bunch of 6/7 year olds...y'all take care...Susan

captmidnite1962: Hey Chris..it's a long swim!!

Grace: sorry to interrupt the conversation about our boy......hey, the NY crowd went nuts, huh? I hope that there were record company DOPES in the audience who have since learned a lesson or two about TALENT

David: OK, see 'ya next time Susan.

Shirl: Bye Susan x

Grace: take care Susan

chrisloeb: Bye Susan!

wolfysmith: bye susan

Shirl: Bet it felt strange for one or two of you to see Glenn after so long

wolfysmith: yes Grace, be interesting to see if Glenn gets any offers as a result of the shows

captmidnite1962: It was, what, 3 years for me...

wolfysmith: we forget how spolied us Brits have been Shirl.

Shirl: That's a long time Bill - he's done so much in that time

wolfysmith: and 2 HTP tours as well we got

Shirl: Yes Paul - was just thinking that

captmidnite1962: I know...and it was so cool that the set was heavy on current material

Shirl: And y'know, I loved the HTP shows but only really appreciate the songs NOW

Shirl: And JLT is underrated as you've said before (Paul)

captmidnite1962: I have the HTP live CD...was there a big difference with the European band?

wolfysmith: i still think glenn underestimates the demand and popularity of his recent solo work.

wolfysmith: jj played the euro htp shows.

chrisloeb: talk about years... I became aware of Glenn just before KLF came out, and the first time I saw hime live was during the HTP 1 Tour!

Shirl: Yes, it really is time for his solo work

captmidnite1962: Yes...and I remember Joh Harjo raving about Tomas Bromin

wolfysmith: hi chutsler

Shirl: Thomas Broman - love him

chutsler: hello Wolfy et all

wolfysmith: thomas was great back then.

chrisloeb: Broman is awesome on FFF

Shirl: Lovely guy too

captmidnite1962: Argh..I DID misspell his name...

captmidnite1962: Hey Chuck....great to see you!

David: Broman will be playing with JJ's solo band along with Tomas Bodin - they're doing some gigs in August in Sweden.

chutsler: thanks Bill, nice seeing you also!

David: Hi Chuck

chrisloeb: Hi chutsler

chutsler: Hello David, chrisloeb...

wolfysmith: its a shame glenn doesnt do a few HTP songs in his set you know. Better Man fits what he is playing right now.

chrisloeb: Broman, JJ & Bodin - that's fantastic!

Grace: that's when and why I started calling you British people annoying.....you got all the live performances.....THAT AND the non-English that I can't figure out what you're saying most of the time

captmidnite1962: That would be a great show...I am curious...will JJ do all the singing or will he get a singer to lighten his load a bit?

David: Probably for those gigs he'll sing I'm guessing, but they are apparently looking for a singer.

chrisloeb: Better Man, definitely - and Losing My Head too

Shirl: We sign in to this forum almost daily and talk incessantly about all things Glenn, and when you finally see him live again ... can't put it into words. I usually have a lump in my throat and absolute pride that the guy on stage is ... 'ours'!?!

chrisloeb: They could take the singer from Liquid Scarlet, Swedish Retro Prog Rockers

chrisloeb: He won Sweden's version of those shows where they cast singers, like America..... (what's it called?) and disbanded his group - so he's free now

wolfysmith: Losing My Head was brilliant live and studio

wolfysmith: Jeff Scott Soto is free now!

chrisloeb: Again, that'll be a great band!!!!!

David: No, no....totally the wrong fit.

captmidnite1962: Oh man,..that whole Journey thing just stinks!

wolfysmith: i said that to wind up Todd

captmidnite1962: Say..where is Mr. Potato Breath when we need him??

Shirl:

Grace: what's the story there? Same old, same old, EGO getting in the way of the music?

Grace: too bad

wolfysmith: i know hes busy with things at the moment bill.

captmidnite1962: Oh who knows..i figure that the whole story will shake out sooner or later...

captmidnite1962: Yes...moving to Boise...

wolfysmith: Jeff bailed them out of trouble if you ask me.

Shirl: Short and sweet but must go now. Loads of love to you all and thanks to everyone for great photos and reviews from the recent gigs - including the shots from last night's gig. They're superb!

chutsler: Bye Shirl....

captmidnite1962: G'night Shirl!!

chrisloeb: shots from last night - gotta check those out!

wolfysmith: bye Shirl

chrisloeb: Bye Shirl!

Shirl: Oh and Millie says goodnight too (woof, woof)

captmidnite1962: Those pics are killer..

David: Bye for now Shirl

Grace: give that pooch an extra doggy treat, and say it's from all of us GHCPs

wolfysmith: new youtube vid in the nyc show too chris

chrisloeb: your PC still smokin' Paul?

wolfysmith: when i bought it 512 ram was FAST!

Grace: I posted a comment there for the short clip of YKOM (a minute and a half I think) BOO HOO

captmidnite1962: I did see you wiping your eyes Grace

Grace: for YKOM?

Grace: that song kills me

wolfysmith: its the end section of Dont Let Me Bleed that is my favourite. "do.....you......want......to go" etc

Grace: but at BB Kings, I started crying for "Mistreated"

Grace: can't take me any place...what a weenie

captmidnite1962: Oh yeah...Glenn was SO moved by the audience...

Grace: I never post a suggested song list, but I wish IN THE FUTURE, that Glenn would open with I don't want to live that way again

chrisloeb: one of the signs of a good performance, like a good book, music or a film is that it touches you emotionally. So it's the most natural thing to let your emotions run free...

captmidnite1962: I thought it was cool that Glenn picked that for TTA

Grace: that was the high light of the performance for me......we actually made Gh stop the show for a few seconds HOORAY

wolfysmith: that song still send shivers down my spine Grace. lucky enough to see him do it on the Addiction tour. jaw dropping!

Grace: lucky you, Paul.........those lyrics mean one thing to Glenn, but they can be applied to anybody, with totally different circumstances

wolfysmith: David is Glenn hanging around in Norway for his week between shows?

captmidnite1962: Any guesses as to where Glenn might play in the US in the future?

chrisloeb: watching Soul Mover now, Paul! I blew the amp..., sorry BB King's

captmidnite1962: I was watching that clip earlier too..too funny

chutsler: Bill, I hope it's in the DC-Balto. area....

chrisloeb: what a great version!

David: NorthWest, MidWest, South are areas he wants to play

David: Obviously as many as he can - but those to start with....

Grace: shades of blackmore blowing up the Cal Jam amps, huh?

captmidnite1962: That would be cool....not too far from me at the moment...

captmidnite1962: If I move back to San Antonio.....that would be a natural...

David: By the way, GLENN will be joining us here again for a CHAT next month - Sunday, July 22nd - more details shortly

David: So you can ask him directly about that then, if you want!

Shirl: Fab!! Hope I'm around for that chat David.

chrisloeb: great singing from the crowd - must be the same back-up singers like in Mistreated, huh?

wolfysmith: except i didnt see Glenn set fire to his and throw them off the stage Grace!

Grace: who care? the continental US.....I'll WASK if I have to

captmidnite1962: walk..right??

chutsler: walk, wask, whatever....

Grace: yes, I'm happy to see that Chris APPRECIATES the wonderful and LOUD...New York back-up singers

wolfysmith: i think the old Trapeze stomping grounds of the south will sell tickets. just see the interest on the myspace page.

captmidnite1962: You could them/us on the video clips

captmidnite1962: hear them/us...

Grace: that's right walk or wask...whatever gets me there

captmidnite1962: You are an adventurer Grace...taking the bus to get to NYC

chrisloeb: I liked Mel's blog, especially the bit with "everyone delete Tom from your friends list"

Grace: Glenn could throw darts at the US.... MAP QUEST and I are ready

captmidnite1962: Oh yeah...too funny!!

wolfysmith: Chris, its amazing how many people still have Tom on their top friends list at No.1

chrisloeb: ... from the beginning

captmidnite1962: I buried him in the woodpile somewhere

chutsler: Have I missed something.....has Tom fallen out of favour here?

wolfysmith: im sure people dont realise you can now have 40 top firiends

captmidnite1962: Chuck..Tom the guy from My Space..

wolfysmith: Not Tom Galley!

chutsler: Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about Mel's brother....

captmidnite1962: Never would delete Tom Galley..now Mervyn Spence is another matter

Grace: I hope that Glenn gets some serious results from those 2 shows. singing to a crowd of GHCPs, is like "singing to the choir" or whatever that phrase is. we were just plain happy, but I hope that Glenn gets some serious resuls

wolfysmith: i spoke to Tom twice this week on the phone. Cant spill the beans yet!

chutsler: Grace, if Glenn could afford to do a 'proper' tour, he would!

captmidnite1962: Aw Wolfy...don't tease us!!

wolfysmith: no Bill - im NOT doing a myspace page for him!

chrisloeb: yeah, that's pretty teasing... only 5 minutes to go

captmidnite1962: *laughing*

Grace: yeah I know that, it 's just that it makes us all so furious at such corporate stupidity

Grace: hey Paul, I hope that you told Mel how happy we alll are at what you've done for Trapeze

chrisloeb: absolutely, the Trapeze and Mel pages are really great!

captmidnite1962: I have a Trapeze story that I need to add on Mel's site...or the Trapeze site...

chrisloeb: as are Glenn's and the H/T page, David

wolfysmith: he cant believe the amount of plays for 30 year old songs

chutsler: Bill, You've seen Trapeze, haven't you?

captmidnite1962: No I haven't...but let me tell it here...

wolfysmith: Bill, send it to me.

captmidnite1962: OK..I will do that

wolfysmith: ok tell it!

chutsler: Anyone besides myself seen Trapeze?

wolfysmith: i will post it up later.

chrisloeb: you tell yours first, Paul?

wolfysmith: im NOT doing anything for TOM!!!!!

Grace: Chris....totally off topic.....I went to a small, gourmet grocery store, and I found some POLISH lebcuchen cookies: heart shaped, apricot jelly inside, and chocolate covered, so I won't be forced to kill you and Achim because you didn't send me those cookies

chrisloeb: which Tom?

chrisloeb: now that pressure wears of, Thank G.

chrisloeb: Did you like it?

captmidnite1962: It is a Saturday Night in February 1991...I am in san Antonio for a visit...out cruising in the car driving to Sneakers nightclub....Joe Anthony has his Saturady Night show on 99.5 KISS.....he cues up "Back Street Love" as i turn into the parking lot....I had to sit there with the engine running till the song was over...

captmidnite1962: T-Bone used to play a lot of Trapeze on his "Kiss Klassics"show....which is where i heard Trapeze for the first time

wolfysmith: type faster Bill!

captmidnite1962: KISS really got behind Trapeze...Rush too...Neil Peart talks about playing in San Antonio at Randy's Rodeo in his latest book

Grace: what did you say, Paul? Mel "can't believe the amount of plays for 30 year old songs?" Looks as if you STILL NEED to beat that man with a stick until he catches on.

captmidnite1962: I am pretty sure that Chip has seen Trapeze...in 1994 i think

chutsler: Hey, I think it's time to go.....

Grace: he must have Bill, or else where would he have gotten ALL THOSE autographs from...what a gazillion so far, in the Trapeze ~ Glenn Hughes shrine room at his house?

captmidnite1962: I know..now THAT is a fan!!

David: OK, thanks for stopping by Chuck.

captmidnite1962: Later Chuck!!

chutsler: David, I thought the chat was over at 6PM?

Grace: NO........that is a kidnapper, waiting for the kidnap-ees to show up in Scottsdale

David: Normally is Chuck, but had a late start today....

chutsler: Oh, Okay, I can hang....

wolfysmith: Actually Bill, he took a big risk and mailed lp covers to me for Mel to sign. i took them back over in my luggage.

captmidnite1962: That is really cool of you Wolfy

Grace: so what's Glenn going to do with a week between the 2 shows in Norway? Is that when he'll be visiting his parents in England?

wolfysmith: i asked that earlier Grace!

Grace: what was the answer? did I miss it?

David: That's right Grace - back in the UK for a couple of days, then home after Norway (again).

chrisloeb: I would've suggested that Glenn should visit Vienna and come to our gig Wednesday night to sing Mistreated with us but the show has unfortunately been cancelled

Grace: AH HA!

captmidnite1962: OK folks..I am off to make some dinner....till next month!!

Grace: our reporter from Classic Rock might organize a mini-Trapeze reunion (with photographs of course)????????

chutsler: take it easy, Bill

chrisloeb: Bye Bill, see you

captmidnite1962: Good night everyone!

chutsler: 'night, Bill

wolfysmith: I'll need an invite first Grace! it would nice to post a pic of the two of them.

wolfysmith: night bill

Grace: take care, Bill.... You Keep On Moving

wolfysmith: i gotta go too. its past my bed time.

chrisloeb: two out of three, unless anyone bails DH, which is most unlikely, is it

chutsler: I'm going to run, cheers, everyone!

wolfysmith: see you guys next month

wolfysmith: bye

chutsler: see you on the Fan Forum, Wolfy

Grace: just keep driving around Cannock....how big can the town be? Uhhhh...spray paint "Trapeze" on your car

chrisloeb: Bye Paul, talk to you soon!

Grace: OK..take care, everyone...and good luck with your music Chris

Grace: bye

chutsler: Grace, thanks again for the 'bootleg' autograph.

chrisloeb: Gotta go too, it's past midnight here. It's been short but sweet

chrisloeb: Bye Grace, bye Chuck!

chutsler: I'm outta here!

David: OK, thanks for stopping by everyone, sorry again for the late start this time around!

David: As I mentioned earlier, GLENN will be joining us for next month's CHAT which is all set for Sunday, July 22nd at 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT / 6:00PM GMT / 7:00PM CET - so hope to see you then

David: Bye for now...
Attached Files
File Type: txt chat062407.txt (25.1 KB, 3 views)
Old Jun-26-2007, 3:37 AM

France

So you started later than expected...This is the reason why Inma, Conchita and me were alone in the chatroom at 22.20 CET...
We exchanged a few words and then left...We thought we made a mistake in the date or timing...
Anyway, see you next time.
Nathalie

Harry le chat's Sig:
Old Jun-26-2007, 7:25 AM

USA

Sorry about that girls - I did post earlier in the day, to say David and I would be late, but anyway, pleased you managed to have a few words together.

Next time should be fun...and on time
Old Jun-26-2007, 10:05 AM

France

No problem Shirean. In fact I went straight to the chat room and did not see your post. For sure next time I will be there and on time

Harry le chat's Sig:

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs

Share Thread

Tags
1991, 1994, 2003, 2004, 2007, addiction, album, Cannock, classic rock, David, GHCP, GHPG.net, glenn, Glenn Hughes, HTP, journey, MySpace, Shirean, solo, soul mover, Trapeze, Video, Whisky, YouTube