g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Sell It / Trade It

Sell It / Trade It Got spare gig tix, x-tra copies of a CD and want to sell some? How about a Trade, haggle away here!!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Sep-14-2006, 6:26 AM
DoubleDrive

Arrow Vinyl copy of 4 On The Floor

Also have every other title Glenn has ever released/been on. Like Sister Whiskey, etc. I've transferred them to CD for myself so I am willing to part with the albums. Although I have been lucky at getting all of Glenn's stuff - there is 1 CD I just can't find. It is LA Guns Hollywood Rehearsals. If there is anybody who can hook me up with an original copy I will send you a bunch of GH stuff. I've only made 1 trade on this board and it was about 5 years ago. I think it was with Roberto(?) so hopefully he can vouch for me as an honest trader. Thanks!

Jamie
Old Sep-14-2006, 9:56 AM

Germany

LA Guns

Just Try this:

http://members.fortunecity.com/breakthru_metal/lll.htm

I just put

"LA Guns Hollywood Rehearsals"

into google.
Old Sep-14-2006, 10:00 AM
DoubleDrive

I appreciate the effort, really do, but these sites just list every album by every artist and then say "it's on back order".
Old Sep-14-2006, 3:28 PM

USA

Originally Posted by DoubleDrive View Post
Also have every other title Glenn has ever released/been on. Like Sister Whiskey, etc. I've transferred them to CD for myself so I am willing to part with the albums. Although I have been lucky at getting all of Glenn's stuff - there is 1 CD I just can't find. It is LA Guns Hollywood Rehearsals. If there is anybody who can hook me up with an original copy I will send you a bunch of GH stuff. I've only made 1 trade on this board and it was about 5 years ago. I think it was with Roberto(?) so hopefully he can vouch for me as an honest trader. Thanks!

Jamie

Hey, DoubleDrive I saw a copy of the cd you are looking for over at www.gemm.com for $43.99.You have to move on these rare finds or some one else will snatch it up!just type in L.A. Guns and it gives you a list of over 500 things associated with them.
Old Sep-15-2006, 8:07 PM

UK

there is 1 CD I just can't find. It is LA Guns Hollywood Rehearsals.

What's LA Guns?? I haven't heard of that...
Old Sep-19-2006, 2:09 PM
DoubleDrive

Bound For Jersey - I have managed to secure a copy of LA Guns HR. Kind of Ironic because I must have checked Gemm about 300 times (seriously). So just for pointing me in the right direction I would like to send you something. Let me know. Thanks

Jamie
Old Sep-20-2006, 7:55 AM

USA

Bound For Jersey - I have managed to secure a copy of LA Guns HR. Kind of Ironic because I must have checked Gemm about 300 times (seriously). So just for pointing me in the right direction I would like to send you something. Let me know. Thanks

Jamie

Glad I could help, That's what this board is all about.When I first became a member here, people helped me find stuff and answered questions that I had whether it was papa related or not.You don't need to bother about sending me anything. I also like the guns. I only have one cassette by them from 1988 called L.A. Guns. They do rock! As for finding it over at gemm, I guess it was luck of the draw!

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Sell It / Trade It

Share Thread

Tags
1988, album, albums, glenn, related