g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Tour Dates & Appearances

Tour Dates & Appearances Official appearances and 100% officially confirmed live dates happening around the world can be found here.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun-15-2005, 5:52 PM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,383 Times in 2,492 Posts
Icon34 TotalRock - Iommi/Hughes soon...

Be sure and visit TotalRock.com over the next few days....they will have an audio link to a recent interview that took place in London featuring GLENN and Tony Iommi with presenter, Andy King about their new album Fused.

Here's the link:

http://www.totalrock.com/features.php?artist=Iommi%20and%20Hughes

You might recognize the picture
Old Jun-15-2005, 11:27 PM

Finland

Icon37 lots of promotion...

Hello!
It seems that Iommi/hughes will get a lots of promotion, which is good of course! Soul mover was a great success, but I believe that Fused will THE BIGGEST thing for Glenn since Come Taste The Band! Probably THE BIGGEST thing ever! Biggest album for Tony since Heaven And Hell! (for me that is of course 7th Star)
Are they planning to release singles? Something that radios would play? Video? That Baker boy better do his job well or ...

T
Old Jun-15-2005, 11:50 PM

USA

i agree

yes jerklund i agree,

after the DEP sessions came out I remember some people moaning about the cover....in some reply i made i mentioned the fact that they seemed to forget that it was the first time since.....Come taste the band... that a studio album Glenn was on was issued on a major label worldwide.....it would open many doors for him......

it certainly is doing just that!

for Glenn and also us GH fans it was a long hard slog back to the top where he belongs.....it really took him 15 years to make up for all the lost ground during the 15 yrs before that....i think that IS the land of the living....
Old Jun-16-2005, 3:11 AM

UK

I am with you both on that one. This collaboration is different. The timing is perfect. It's been done for the right reasons. And the consequence is that the material lives up to the legends involved. There is every chance that this will be the "must have" for every serious rock fan in 2005. I guess we will remain biased on these pages. But what is for sure is that Glenn is up there again. This has been an incredibly successful career decision for Glenn. And do you know what the nice thing is? Glenn will remain Glenn. Our man is not looking for adulation. He has got the t shirt on that one (stains and all). But we have all been saying for years that Glenn needs a larger platform to send the message across. And this proper collaboraton with Tony Iommi provides it with a ****kicking album and a tour to end the year, this is Glenn's biggest since 1974. Let's not forget either the contribution of Chad to this process. I'd like to see a couple from Soul Mover on the set list. Personally with ultimate respect to Kenny Aronoff, I'd love to see Chad in the line up too.But that's another topic. Anyway folks off to the races we go!!

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Tour Dates & Appearances

Share Thread

Tags
1974, 2005, 7th star, album, cover, glenn, London, soul mover, tour, Video