g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Media Centre

Media Centre Interviews & the Press; pictures, video & soundbytes.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Apr-02-2005, 12:00 AM

USA

Icon47 Rata Blanca video with Glenn

Hi,

I received the Rata Blanca video featuring Glenn from Argentina. Rata blanca is very much influenced by Purple and Rainbow, competent hard-rock played by an enthusiastic bunch of Argentinians....Maxima!!!!

Glenn is featured live with the band on 4 Purple songs: Stormbringer, Mistreated (with nice interplay of Walter on guitar & glenn on bass), you keep on moving and Burn. Sabbath's No stranger to love was played but is not on the video (i think it appeared on some Sabbath tribute album).

The quality of the images is very high (good camera work) and Glenn is in good spirits.

This concert was done in Buenos aires December 14 2003 and if you want to see a rocking Cal Jam Glenn, this is the video to get. Incidentally one of the few official videos where we can see Glenn up close doing the thing we all love!

There is also a section called 'entrevistas' (interviews?!) where the whole band praises Glenn (they're all big fans and totally in awe) and also big daddy (interesting hairdo!) gets to answer a couple of questions.

Compared with what Glenn is doing now (soul mover-wise) this video is interesting to compare with,

Buenas diaz
Old Apr-02-2005, 7:48 AM

USA

Thanks for the info Ad. I ordered this DVD a couple of days ago, I can't wait to view it.

Chip

Chip's Sig:Chip
Old Apr-02-2005, 11:39 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,382 Times in 2,491 Posts
Originally Posted by Ad
Sabbath's No stranger to love was played but is not on the video (i think it appeared on some Sabbath tribute album).

It's featured on a tribute album to Black Sabbath, titled Sabbath Crosses, released by Argentinian label, BlackStar - that song was also featured as a video clip that was included in a limited run of copies.
Old Apr-02-2005, 1:14 PM

Italy

Icon40

great. i have it.
also i'm waiting for dvd from argentina, but i have already something from argentina tv.
thanx juan

roberto's Sig:***

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Media Centre

Share Thread

Tags
2003, album, bass, GHPG.net, glenn, guitar, soul mover, Video