g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

News & Updates All the latest official News plus Glenn's live updates direct from Twitter!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Dec-20-2001, 9:47 AM

USA

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! NO SHOW

So I fly all the way down to Orlando to see Glen, only to find out after getting to Universal at 3pm that at 6:30PM the show has been "postponed". Granted that it is not Glenn's fault that he was ill, but no one at universal could tell me what happened, or that the show was even cancelled until 6:30. Then upon getting back to New York I find out that Glenn had a meet and greet at the Hard Rock. It would have been nice if something was posted over at Universal to let me know this. I would have at least been satisfied, getting to say hello to Glenn. Needless to say i'm one pissed off person!
Till we meet again Funkmeister!
Steve Rose
Old Dec-20-2001, 2:40 PM

USA

no show

I posted my initial mail this afternoon about how pissed i was that the show was cancelled. After coming home from work, I went to Glenn's site and saw his new posting stating that he is sorry that he had to cancel. Glenn, In no way am I mad at you for the cancellation. I'm pissed at the way that Universal handled the cancellation. They told me it was "POSTPONED" , but would not say for when. I wish there was a way for me to know that you were at the Hard Rock so that i could at least said hello and wish you well. I've traveled many, MANY, miles to see you PAPA G, all over the USA. I've actually been to almost every single US show you've done in the last 5 years. Beleive me, if I have to I will travel overseas next time!!! Your music is an inspiration to me as well as all of your other fans. Keep on FUNKING!!!!! Merry Xmas to you and Gabby.....see you NEXT TIME AROUND! Steve

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

Share Thread

Tags
glenn