g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Tour Dates & Appearances

Tour Dates & Appearances Official appearances and 100% officially confirmed live dates happening around the world can be found here.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun-26-2002, 12:23 AM

Hughes in Sweden!

Hi!
I've read on Domain's! homepage that HTP are doing a couple of dates in Sweden i September. But it's not confirmed where, does anyone know something more about this? There's no information on either Mr. Hughes homepage or Joe Lynn Turners.
Old Jun-26-2002, 1:18 AM

Netherlands

Hi there,

That's correct, HTP might very well kick off their European Tour in Sweden, coming September.
However, the dates have not been confirmed yet.

take care!

- Fedor
Old Jul-14-2002, 7:01 PM

More south?

Just read that one of the swedish dates are in Vasterås (of all places), I really hope that HTP play in the south of Sweden too, It's not fun to drive so long to see the guys play. Anyone know something more?
Old Jul-14-2002, 9:32 PM

Looks like Malmö

The homepage for the Vasterås gig www.decibel.nu
lists Malmo on sep 9.
Old Jul-15-2002, 12:16 AM

Thanks for the info. If it's true I wonder where in Malmo they will play. KB (Kulturbolaget) are occupied by Dio that same evening (8/9) and I don't know any other place they can play which are in about the same size.
Old Jul-15-2002, 12:21 AM

???

I just saw that the dates are different from the Glenn Hughes-page and the page where the guys will play in Vasterås (www.decibel.nu). It's september 9 on the Hughes-site and september 10 on www.decibel.nu. Which dates are the correct ones? If it's september 10 then the guys can play september 9 in Malmo (the day after Dio).
Old Jul-15-2002, 5:13 AM

Hmm...

They also say MONDAY sep 10th on that page... monday is sep 9...
Old Jul-15-2002, 6:04 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,383 Times in 2,492 Posts
HTP Tour dates...

Guys,

Although the dates are "out there", please remember some are firm and some are not. There will likely be more changes and possibly even cancellations. As HTP's manager, Mark Wexler states, "We are still making changes to the schedule to accomodate certain dates."

So it will probably be a while longer before all the dates are finally resolved.

In the meantime, call the box office of the venue you plan on attending based on the current schedule, to see what they say and check to see when tickets go on sale - this will give you a better idea of which venues are currently confirmed.
Old Jul-21-2002, 10:21 PM

Just read on Domain's site that there's just 1 date in Sweden, in Vasterås of all places. Too bad to miss them, and a shame that they will play just 1 show in a country that lies so close to Glenn.
Old Jul-30-2002, 9:09 PM

Does anybody know if there will be one more date in Sweden or not? From the beginning there was supposed to be 2 (not confirmed though) but now it lookes like there's gonna be only 1. I've just bought tickets to Dio in Malmo 8/9 so now it's too late

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Tour Dates & Appearances

Share Thread

Tags
glenn, Glenn Hughes, HTP, tour