g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

News & Updates All the latest official News plus Glenn's live updates direct from Twitter!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Apr-28-2001, 12:01 AM

Heaven & Earth in MP3.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!!. I'm writing in this board now to inform everybody about one of the best bands around the world: Heaven & Earth. They have their own site in www.mp3.com!!!. Just go there and search for: "Heaven and Earth" and you can find a lot of songs for downloading that belong to their two albums: Stuart Smith-Heaven and Earth and Heaven and Earth-Windows to the World.
If someone doesn't know the band, he/she only have to know who are the people who collaborated with them... and he/she will realize about why I am so excited. Some of the artists who have collaborated with this band are: Glenn Hughes, Joe Lynn Turner, Ritchie Blackmore, Ritchie Sambora, Carmine Appice, Kelly Hansen, Howard Leese, Al Mirikitane,... and more great artists. The official band is formed by: Stuart Smith (he is so incredible!!!... believe me), Kelly Keeling (oh, my God!! what a voice!!), Richie Onori (he creates a magic atmosphere with his drums!), Arlen Schierbaum (fast fingers... he plays the keyboards... it sounds very similar to Deep Purple's keyboards, I think) and the new bassist, Mikey (I guess that he's going to do it quite good).
Don't forget to visit their site at www.mp3.com... it'll help the band a lot!!!
Regards, Esther from Spain.

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

Share Thread

Tags
albums, bands, Deep Purple, drums, glenn, Glenn Hughes, search