g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

News & Updates All the latest official News plus Glenn's live updates direct from Twitter!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jan-11-2001, 7:53 PM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,383 Times in 2,492 Posts
Hans is the man!

Let's hope the U.S. Tour is not a power trio - as good as Glenn and band sounded in Europe, they really need to fill in those chops with the superb keyboard wizardy Hans can provide.

If for some reason he's unable to participate, I hope someone else can fill-in, 'coz anything from ROCK or I&P just won't be the same without 'em.

What do you think?
Old Jan-22-2001, 6:16 AM

USA

Hans Is The Man

I have to agree with David. Hans has contributed to the last few Glenn Hughes albums, and he would be the natural choice for a tour. If Hans were not available, then perhaps Ed Roth would be. I was impressed by his performance with Montrose, and he knows Glenn.

Not that keyboard is a major part of the music, but it adds enough flavor and dimension to the music to be noticeable if it were missing. And for this upcoming US tour, we all want Glenn to sound his very best, right

Cheers...Todd
Old Jan-23-2001, 12:16 PM

USA

Hans is definitely The Man!!

I totally agree that Glenn must bring along Hans on the US tour.His contributions on Glenns latest releases have been just what the doctor ordered.It would be great to have Hans involved with those songs in a live setting.
Old Jan-30-2001, 1:26 AM
juan manuel

Hans is the man ?

Hi ! I agree with Peter. After hearing the audio of the shows I think the Power Trio is much more powerfull and raw. That's my particular music taste today, that's the sound I prefer, it reminds me of Trapeze'72 a band that was ahead of it's time. Also the trio line up allows Glenn & JJ to show us more of their capacities.
The wildest funky stuff should be performed as a trio ... those who have play bass or guitar know that it's a thrill to play this way .. Glenn has all you need to fill the sound, JJ has the chance to show us more about his skills !!
Of course Hans is great, but he isn't superb like Jon Lord or Keith Emerson, any case with Glenn on stage you all will see a great show no matter what line up.
Cheers to the lucky ones who will see Glenn soon.
jm

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

Share Thread

Tags
albums, bass, David, glenn, Glenn Hughes, guitar, music taste, tour, Trapeze