g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

News & Updates All the latest official News plus Glenn's live updates direct from Twitter!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May-13-2004, 8:42 AM

Argentina

Arrow Glenn's Greatest Hits...

Hi, I'm new the forum and got this question...
It has just happened that a friend of mine (also a singer as my self)asked me to make him a greates hits cd of Glenn. That's when I realize that it's absolutly impossible to choose 74 or 80 minutes of Glenn's music without leaving excellent stuff out of it. Even more difficult because my friend told me not to leave out Glenn's guest participations. So, the question will be: what would be your choices for this cd if it is a simple cd and it covers Glenn's music from "Blues" till HTP2...By the way, I didn't like much the picks of the Different stages cd...

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

Share Thread

Tags
2017, Coast to Coast, GHPG.net, glenn, glenn_hughes, guitar, HTP, jason bonham, solo, track