g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs

Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs Schedule details & Transcripts from Fan CHAT sessions.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Sep-29-2004, 2:50 PM

USA

CHAT transcript - September 29th, 2004

There's also an ASCII text file version attached to this message (see below), if you want to save it to disk or if you'd like to Print the transcript, be sure and use Tools/Printer Friendly Format from the Toolbar above.

CHAT transcript - September 29th, 2004

David: Afternoon all

captmidnite1962: There you are!

captmidnite1962: Oh man..all sorts of Glenn and related releases coming up!

captmidnite1962: Cool!

captmidnite1962:

David: yeah, the schedule has worked out well for all of us!

captmidnite1962: Go ahead David..rub it in!! You get to see Glenn in the UK....lucky dog!!

David: works out nicely being at Christmas and all....

captmidnite1962: Yes..what a stocking stuffer!

David: Hi Shirl

captmidnite1962: Hello Shirl!

Shirl: Yippee!!!

captmidnite1962: Looks like the bus is pulling up!

Shirl: Hello all - three!

Shirl: No doubt you've all talked non-stop about the DVD/CD???

David: we are now!

captmidnite1962: So much new Glenn..and so little spend money!

captmidnite1962: Yep....I will get my copy soon..

David: just got the Iommi/Hughes yesterday, breathtaking!

captmidnite1962: David..you recommend the Euro version right?

David: yeah, it's better overall, although you dont get the video for "The Healer"....

captmidnite1962: I have heard the sound clips..and if they are any indication...then The DEP Sessions will ROCK!!

David: it does, it's night and day vs. the boot.

captmidnite1962: Oh I believe it!

captmidnite1962: And my copy is a really good source too..

Shirl: Well - don't want to speak too soon because I can't quite believe it, but some kind soul (on ghpg.net I'm sure) mentioned Tesco of all people to order from - and guess what - ordered yesterday, despatched today - received ... tomorrow???

David: hope you didn't order eggs with that!

Shirl: LOL

David: it's a trip that you can walk into Tesco's and see GH on the shelf !!

Shirl: David - I said EXACTLY that to Jennifer.

Achim: so Hello to everyone, nice to be finally here!

David: hi Achim

captmidnite1962: That must be a trip..the shop that I used to go to in NY is the same way!

Shirl: Capt - where did you get yours then??

David: now you can wear the T-Shirt and people know what you're about instead of going - who ??????

David:

captmidnite1962: I don't have it yet...but if I was back in New York..I would go to Slipped Disc records

captmidnite1962: They were my source for all things Glenn

Shirl: Sorry Achim - we're all so excited about Glenn's new stuff (there's so much of it) - welcome aboard - that comes from every single one of us on here I'm sure - a wonderful set of folks.

captmidnite1962: And that Black CTC T-shirt is killer!!

captmidnite1962: I will order one soon

Achim: dunno if u talk about the DVD, got mine last Saturday I will probably order such a T-Shirt as well, it rocks!

Shirl: Yes, Capt - the black tee is much better for me.

David: It looks better in "real life", just pleased we finally found somewhere that doesn't break the bank!

captmidnite1962: Much has been written about the darkness - Having been there, I can say that it was the vibe they were trying to achieve

Achim: Hehe..LOL...always look at me ..LOL

Shirl: not sure what's wrong David - but tried more than once recently to order stuff from the shop but had problems - again - yet all fine on ebay so any advice?

David: exactly....but i can understand folks reaction, if you were there, it's not unexpected....but at the end of the day, everyone agrees the music is just amazing.

captmidnite1962: Hmm..I have never had shop trouble....but i am here in the US..

Achim: Indeed, David and that's the bottom line after all. But I have another question to you about the concert itself.

captmidnite1962: The sound clips prove that fact!

David: you shouldn't have an issue with the Black shirt order - it by-passes the 3rd party we use for ther other stuff.....instead we use PayPal, so you're dealing with us directly. But as Capt'n mentions, we've had no complaints with the other stuff, in fact, we've quite a few orders recently.

David: sure Achim

Shirl: nice one David - will be ordering a couple of those soon, thanks.

David: only Large and X-Large - it's too much hassle for us to offer every size under the sun. Sorry!

Achim: I saw you and Shirean right in front of J.J. and I would like to know if it was really loud during the set ..

Achim: since I havent seen much P.A.

captmidnite1962: The musuic was loud....and i was towards the back of the room.....

David: Yeah, Achim, it was cool to see ourselves, although you have to squint and hit the pause button a few times

Achim: sounds great! Wish i could have been there ...:-(

captmidnite1962: You couldn't hear the vocals....the mikes I assume were direct to the board..

Shirl: I CAN'T WAIT to see the DVD. Sad to read some of the comments about its overall quality but I will be SO proud to actually have it, and as you all say - the music IS amazing.

captmidnite1962: Hear them well..I should say

captmidnite1962: The DVD will be really special for me..having had the honor of being there!

David: yeah, we couldn't hear Ligertwood/DuBrow and not always much of Glenn (at times) on the day. But it was cool as were parked right next JJ and got lost in his solos, especially on "Wherever You Go" and "Written All Over Your Face". Can still remember that as if it was yesterday. Just a shame about "Blue Jade" getting cut

Shirl: Forgot you were there too Capt!

Achim: I can imagine that. It's a thing for eternity..

captmidnite1962: I do remember this..when the music level dropped...you could hear Glenn strut his stuff!

Achim: J.J. looked very relaxed and moved almost like Ritchie Blackmore with his black suit

David: it was a shame they cut Glenn's entrance into the studio down to only a second or two....you would have 'gotten to see everyone who was there....you just see a brief glimpse of Kat and her friend, plus a couple of others.

Shirl: Playing HTP2 at the moment - played American Matador earlier - both have been collecting dust so thought I'd give them a blast. What's everyone else playing? GH or totally the opposite?

David: Nope, DEP Sessions...

Achim: Im listening to the new CD of EUROPE which is amazing good!

captmidnite1962: Eighth star here..

Shirl: so does the beginning of the DVD start where Glenn and band are walking on stage?

Shirl: David - show-off! I ain't got it yet!

David: no, goes straight in the performance - actually, you get the menu where you can choose where to start - Interview, Gallery, Credits, and 2 or 3 audio/video options...

captmidnite1962: Friday is coming..and I will have it too1

Shirl: Brilliant - I'm really so, so happy to be getting this long-awaited DVD

Achim: One major thing I dislike is that the organ sound is so low, partly not to hear at all...

David: the only real complaint i have is that you can't go back and pick out just one song, you have to watch all the way through.

David: but I guess that is what the CD is for

captmidnite1962: I hear you David....but a small problem

Shirl: Of course - the CD - how could I forget?

David: yeah, it was like that on the day too Achim, although I have no complaints.

captmidnite1962: Being in the woods a bit here...I will probably find the CD first

David: NEH Records sold out the same day! That's a good sign!!

captmidnite1962: I miss Buccaneer records.....I would have ordered from them

David: yeah, my experience was positive with NEH, good personal service, like Bucanneer.

captmidnite1962: I have to kep them in mind David

Achim: In Germany it was available in fact on 24th Sept...

Shirl: Is Shirean at work David?

Achim: Glenn seemed to be very excited and even a bit nervous during the set and also during the interview session...

captmidnite1962: He was psyched for the shoot...

Achim: LOL

David: yes, her hours don't allow her to join us at this time which sucks, but don't worry, she's doing good and says "Hi" and will no doubt see you in December.

David: yeah, never seen him so nervous, looked like he was sweating at the beginning of it!!

David: although it was warm in there!!

Shirl: Achim - yes, I read that recently on the boards. Can't imagine our man getting nervous at all but of course he would have wanted this all to be perfect ...

captmidnite1962: It was warm....between all those people and the lights....and sore bums all around!

Shirl: David - yes indeed - December. You're each going to a couple of shows - in London and Northants - right??

David: it's unusual though for Glenn - he's always so calm and relaxed even in times where you would expect him to be bouncing off the walls - so that is why I made that observation - anyway, he soon shrugs it off!

Achim: Being nervous was a natural thing under the circumstance uÂ'l have to go out to be filmed and having a good performance..

captmidnite1962: I just wish that In My Blood and Blue Jade had been included as well....

Shirl: Blue Jade - classic

captmidnite1962: Granted..Chad was most displeased with his playing on In My Blood..

Achim: Blue Jade is David's favourite, i think..

David: Well, one of 'em

Shirl: Capt - if we each had our preferences for Glenn to include - then we'd be buying Volumes 1 to 20!

captmidnite1962: I heard Glenn say that Blue Jade is one of the toughest songs, tecnically that he has sung

Shirl: well it was a breeze for him when he performed it in the UK at the end of last year. I had a lump in my throat.

David: For now Shirl probably just Notts, Northampton and London, although really would like to make it to JB's, but not sure if we can pull that off. We'll see!

David: we were hoping everything would start a week later....would of done all 8 in that case!!!!!!

Achim: I always thought ADDICTION to be one of his strongtest albums! I love it!

captmidnite1962: I bet you did...that song is a pwerhouse!

captmidnite1962: Addiction is a real sonic knockout

Shirl: Will see you at the others then, apart from London - don't like the venue ...

David: you'll love the unreleased track on the DEP Sessions.....it could of come straight from Addiction....awesome.

captmidnite1962: how do the venues Glenn is playing on this tour rate?

David: he'll probably be upgraded to Astoria vs. LA II but that isn' confirmed yet.

captmidnite1962: They must be better than The Voodoo Lounge!!

David: Oh, yes!

captmidnite1962: I remember you telling me what Glenn said to you.. David, I haven't played a dump like this since I was 17!

David: i'm actually surprised they're playing these small clubs as I would think security might be an issue what with Chad being involved.....afterall the Peppers are HUGE in the UK and Europe.

captmidnite1962: Yes they are..and their Hyde park show is being released

David: it's cool for us, but I'd be 'kinda wary if it was me.

captmidnite1962: I can understand that

David: afterall, there are some nutters out there!

captmidnite1962: Sad but true

Shirl: I only know four of the venues - MF is yuk in more ways than one - Dudley is my favourite, Bradford is good, Notts is good too, and Keith T did say that Sheffield's venue is ace and perfect for Glenn, so we're in for an ace few days - I'll be ill by the end of December!! LOL

Achim: listening to WILD SEED... right now...what can I say ...i gotta say I LUV IT....

Shirl: Never heard it Achim

captmidnite1962: Wild Seed Of Mother earth?

David: did you hear any of the soundbytes from the support band LunarMile - based on that, it should be interesting to see the reaction to them, complete opoosite of GH - can only imagine they were selected (aside from the Iommi connection), due to the younger Chili Pepper fans that will be in attendance.

Achim: you have to, Shirl, i think it's a very good piece of classic rock, very straight but also melodic.

Achim: never heard of them...

David: it's good, but I was hoping for more of a follow-up to the original - instead of a 80's retread....but it is still enjoyable!

captmidnite1962: Should be an eclectic bill...

Shirl: I didn't listen to them David

David: http://www.lunarmile.com/

David: hi wolfysmith

wolfysmith: hi all, better late than never

captmidnite1962: The Wolf has arrived!!

Achim: Cant await Glenn doing some shows in Germany as well...

Achim: hi wolf

wolfysmith: LOL David. Whats been the main chat topic?

Shirl: Hi Wolfy - thanks for the email and pics x

David: next Spring (I would think)

Shirl: Guess! LOL

Achim: Ian Gillan

captmidnite1962: *snicker*

David: where to start...you name it we've been talking about it!!

captmidnite1962: The DVD and the UK shows

Achim: LMAO

Shirl: Which gigs you going to Wolfy?

wolfysmith: I havent got the cd or dvd yet. got an email to say they were sent on 27th - allow 10 days for delivery!

Achim: David, during the DVD show, did they play all songs in a row or did they make some breaks in between?

wolfysmith: Shirl, i can only make jbs as we fly to Tenerife on the 6th

David: breaks in-between - the songs were performed in a slightly different order than what you see and hear.

captmidnite1962: There were 2-3 songs played..the crew took breaks for technical adjustments

Shirl: Nice one! - will catch up with you on 3rd then - Wolfy

captmidnite1962: John H posted the running order

Achim: Interesting, thanks for the info

wolfysmith: Glenn must have read i couldn't make the original date on the 10th

David: yeah, I enjoyed my "techincal adjustments" !!!

David:

captmidnite1962: Yeah...getting the circulatuion back into your legs!

David: so you'll be at JB's then?

wolfysmith: I will David

David: don't think Shirean and I can get there that early, we were hoping everything was going to be 1 week later, but should catch the last 3 gigs without a problem.

Shirl: How long did you have to sit on your knees/bums? I'm not sure if I could have coped ... even for Glenn. Have terrible hip problem

Achim: David, hope you and Shirean found the soundbyte which I posted funny..

David: enjoyed your song Achim, although had to turn the volume way up high, it was a little low, but very close to Glenn for sure

captmidnite1962: I think the whole shoot took about 2 hours

David: felt like 4, on the floor!

wolfysmith: Classic Rock have done a massive feature on Burn this month. Interviews with GH DC & IP.

captmidnite1962: It started later than scheduled....ended at about 8:30

Shirl: Not had CR for some time Wolfy - looks like I'll be forgiven for buying this month's copy

captmidnite1962: Yes it did..and I had to dash to the airport to fly back to Indianapolis..

captmidnite1962: I slept on the flight back..and went straight to school

Shirl: Anything interesting said in Glenn's interview?

wolfysmith: They give the reissue ***** out of ***** and rank it in the top 20 most underated albums of all time!

captmidnite1962: Another item for my shopping list

David: talks about his career mostly....

Achim: LOL..thanks a lot, mate...u made my day saying this...right, it was mixed very low, but fun to make it..:-)

Shirl: Sometimes we UKers forget that guys catch planes the way we catch trains to get around. How long's your flight Capt? And others?

David: wish it had gone on a bit longer as it's good to hear what he has to say, instead of just reading about it !!

wolfysmith: only skimmed it Shirl. Only got it yesterday!

captmidnite1962: Todd has done some fine interviews on The Fuze recently too...

Shirl: 'you' guys catch planes

captmidnite1962: My flight was about 3 1/2 hours...

David: it's only hour from where Shirean and I are....so not very long at all, not like the 11 hour flight to the UK!

captmidnite1962: I just wish i could have stayed overnight..the pub sounded like fun!

David: It was! George is the complete opposite in person vs. what you see on stage, where he's so laid back!

wolfysmith: Glenn reckons Ritchie ripped off a George Gershwin number for the Burn riff.

Shirl: Yes David - quite a trip for you both. I applaud you all for the travelling you do. Some of the miles Chip and Todd have covered for Glenn tires me out just reading about it.

David: yeah, and they mostly drive.....kudos to them.

captmidnite1962: The Todd and Chip Traveling road show...no distance too far...no Super 8 too scary for these road warriors!

Shirl: Meeting up with Todd and Angie in a few weeks' time so can't wait to meet them in person. Pity Chip and Lea couldn't come this time around. As you say David - kudos to them both - and to you and Shirean.

Shirl: Right brothers (no sisters tonight ) gotta go - catch some of you soon. Take care, all of you x

captmidnite1962: G'night Shirl!!

David: ok bye for now Shirl.

wolfysmith: David, any more info on Glenn coming to the uk to promote the DVD? See ya

David: he's still in Moscow. I don't his schedule at all, other than he's going to a couple of Wolves games while there

David: if we get any info will post it.

captmidnite1962: The pics from the video shoot for "Soul Mover" look cool too!

David: he might join us here at the end of October, early November - waiting for him to return so we can firm a date up.

David: yeah, look forward to see it, everyone looked cool.

wolfysmith: Wolves arent up to much at the moment. England play Wales in the 9th October in a world cup qualifier

David: the song was very reminiscent of some of the tunes on ROCK - so look forward to hearing it all the way through.

wolfysmith: David, do you mean here on the Chat?

David: yeah, they're not doing too well are they! But it's early yet. Talking of football....Rooney certainly pull out all the stops the other night - very impressive and only 17!!

David: yes, sorry - here on the CHAT.

captmidnite1962: That will be great to have Glenn on the Chat

David: not confirmed yet, awaiting his return to get it booked

wolfysmith: He's not bad is he! Do you still follow soccer over in the US on tv

Achim: He isnt bad at all. Rooney is really fab.

captmidnite1962: When I worked for United Airlines in NY...a lot of the guys followed the World cup....

David: oh yeah, it's only shown on the weekends, although you can "pay to view", but it's way too expensive....plus walk into any English pub, and it's on the big screen TV's.

wolfysmith: Chelsea won tonight in europe as well.

captmidnite1962: There is a "chippy" in Indianapolis that had all the football games on TV

David: that's cool

wolfysmith: who do you support then David?

David: Villa

wolfysmith: Really! You've lost your brummie accent

David: haha, I knew you'd give me ****!!

wolfysmith: I follow Macclesfield Town so i cant really gloat!

David: It's a long story how I came to be a Villa fan...it was when I was a kid....and just kept them as my team since then!! My Dad supported Spurs and so he was the London fan in the family!!

wolfysmith: im in an office full of blues, baggies, wolves, villa & walsall fans. plenty of chat on a monday!

David: oh, yeah, I can hear it now....

wolfysmith: At least you can give Glenn some stick for following the Gold & Black

David: yeah, he gave me **** too when he saw me walk up to him in Denver a few years ago with my Villa shirt on

David: it was funny!

wolfysmith: all wolves fans i know are almost religious over the club. a friend just emailed me a picture of him outside Sydney Opera House - he was wearing the away strip!

David: funny, you mention that, sometime ago I was thinking of starting a picture thread where you hold up a GH CD or album at some famous place around the world.....hmmm....maybe sometime soon.

Achim: I think I gotta to to bed, nearly midnight here..thanx for chatting and some cool infos, thanx to David for being a great host! Greetings from Germany! Stay well and "keep on moving" ..See ya

wolfysmith: c ya

David: ok Achim, talk to you soon, thanks for stopping by.

wolfysmith: Thats not a bad idea David actually. i might submit one from outside the Rock Cafe in Cannock as they have a 20ft high Stratcaster in the car park!

wolfysmith: StratOcaster

captmidnite1962: A Hard Rock in Cannock??

David: that would be cool wolfy.....i just wasn't sure how tech-savvy everyone is and wouldn't want them to feel left out.

captmidnite1962: That would be cool..I am only 90 minutes from Washington DC

David: Hmmm, will have to go to the Golden Gate Bridge with Soulfully Live and take a pic or two

wolfysmith: its not a hard rock cafe. its actual name is the Los Angeles Rock Cafe . they have live bands on all the time. mostly tribute bands

captmidnite1962: I see....not part of the chain then...they have one in Indianapolis..a bit touristy..

David: has that Indian re-opened wolfy?

captmidnite1962: The one that Glenn likes?

David: yeah

wolfysmith: its actually pretty good in there. i keep thinking Glenn should use it to promote cds etc when in his hometown.

David: doesn't he have a connection there or is that another one you mentioned a while ago wolfy?

wolfysmith: Im not sure. i'll go past it tomorrow and have a look. Did you tell Glenn it was shut and that he'd have to come round to mine

David: of course

wolfysmith: no. he has connections with "the Murray's" who run the "Sports Bar".

David: That's right, couldn't remember the name.

wolfysmith: "The Padma" is the curry house

captmidnite1962: The chippy in Indy had good curry....the owner is from Manchester

wolfysmith: most people now buy chips with curry sauce - but i prefer mushy peas!

captmidnite1962: They are tasty...Jason sells all the British sweets too..

captmidnite1962: They are pricy..but great!

wolfysmith: such as?

wolfysmith: chocolate bars or sweets? i loved Mr Goodbars while over in the US

captmidnite1962: Both...Crunchies....I wish i could recall the names

David: Bounty bars are milk chocolate on the outside and coconut inside....yummy! 2 in a pack.

captmidnite1962: oh yeah..they used to be available here in the States years ago...

David: Quavers are my favourite crisps or anything Prawn cocktail flavour!!!

captmidnite1962: I saw them at Jason's place and was amazed..hadn't had one in years

wolfysmith: kit kat. lion bar. double decker. twix. milky way. everything by Cadburys!

captmidnite1962: That's right..he had a lot of Cadbury

wolfysmith: Cheese quavers are mine too David! buy one get one free at Sainsburys at the moment LOL

captmidnite1962: But the fish and chips are incredible!

David: we're lucky as we have a British food shop just down the road from us, so pay a visit whenever we run out of tea bags!

captmidnite1962: And of course..jason has shepherd's pie too!

wolfysmith: Especially if you buy them in a seaside resort

captmidnite1962: What is it about us Yanks David..we can't make a good cup of tea??

David: speak for yourself

wolfysmith: i was amazed by how many variations of Mars products you get over there. & Orios!

David: i tell you it's not the tea so much, but the water, it's amazing the difference between here and the UK - there it tastes so much better, don't know what it is!

captmidnite1962: Glenn is a lover of fine chocolate...Kenny and Carolyn gave him some Ghiardelli chocolates when we were at Brookdale

captmidnite1962: The minerals have much to do with that..

David: yeah that's his downfall!

wolfysmith: it can also depend on if its hard or soft water. i work for a water supply company actually

David: apparently he's lost a stone since April!!

David: oops, that's 14 pounds for everyone else!

captmidnite1962: That is it exactly..in San Antonio TX the water is really hard....back in NY it is soft

wolfysmith: he looked in great shape last time i saw him and also on all the pics recently. just where has he lost it from?

captmidnite1962: Has he really? And I knew what a stone is....learned that years ago and never forgot!

David:

captmidnite1962: Got Kossoff Kirke Tetsu Rabbit on the computer right now...

David: that's great album, love that stuff.

captmidnite1962: I am glad I grabbed it when I did..it is out of print now..

wolfysmith: Will try and post some stuff about Burn from Classic Rock this week. Was expecting Paul from Ireland to have scanned it in by now! there is also a review of the live cd but not the dvd. yes thats right three stars!

David: amazing!

captmidnite1962: Paul has been keeping us up to date..

captmidnite1962: Just 3??

David: what is up with that!

wolfysmith: Burn reissue gets 5

David: Thanks wolfy look forward to seeing that.

captmidnite1962: That will be great reading

David: You should also start seeing that GH tour poster in the rags next month....by the way.....

captmidnite1962: OK gentlemen..time to make some dinner....I see spaghetti in my near future!

captmidnite1962: That High Mass poster is cool!

David: yeah, it's a great theme.

wolfysmith: yes its bedtime for me. cheers David & Hi to Shirean

David: Thank wolfy, no doubt talk soon.

captmidnite1962: Good night Wolfy

David: Think this is first chat that Kat has missed!! Guess she has no power!

captmidnite1962: OK David..will catch you later....those folks in FL got their butts kicked..

David: Yes indeed! Ok Capt'n - talk to you soon, take care.

captmidnite1962: I wonder if the Hard rock sustained any damage

David: I doubt it, it's built like a rock....

captmidnite1962: No pun intended?

captmidnite1962:

David: got their monthly gig mailing last week and still planned for it for this Thursday night....

David:

captmidnite1962: Good to hear....talk to you soon!

David: The Knack !!!

David: bye 4 now....

David: Oh, the next CHAT is at the usual time on Wednesday, October 27th, 2004.

captmidnite1962: Cool!

David: Bye....
Attached Files
File Type: txt CHAT_chat092904.txt (26.2 KB, 0 views)
Old Sep-29-2004, 4:58 PM

USA

Great chat guys. I got home from work too late to join.

David....great idea about taking photos at a famous place with a GH cd/album. Maybe if one didn't want to, or it wasn't convenient to carry around a cd/album, they could wear a GH t-shirt....or even a ghpg/ctc shirt. With fans all over the world, should get to see some fantastic photos.

Chip
Old Sep-30-2004, 1:05 AM

USA

I hate it when I miss chat, especially with so much going on! Sorry I missed it guys, had something to take care of. Hopefully I'll make the next one!

Kat
http://www.jeffcoffey.com
Old Oct-14-2004, 9:25 PM
schreinermusic

Hi Kat,

we missed you too!

I have to take this occasion to encourage you all to join the chat room whenever you come around. Not only for the big monthly chat but also for having some "mind exchange" with the other members on this site. Everytime I come here, I shortly log into the chat to see if anybody's there.
Of course I'm aware of the fact that often people do simply not have the time. But anyway, get into chat mood, mates!

"Let's get together"
Achim

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs

Share Thread

Tags
2004, addiction, album, albums, Astoria, bands, Cannock, classic rock, David, GHPG.net, glenn, HTP, London, Los Angeles, organ, related, Shirean, soul mover, tour, track, Video, wild seed of mother earth