g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

News & Updates All the latest official News plus Glenn's live updates direct from Twitter!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Dec-06-2009, 12:33 PM

USA

Wow, I don't know what to say. Who do they expect to fork over such an outlandish price for a book? Certainly nobody I know. That's the kind of price you'd pay at auction for a signed first edition of 'Dracula' by Bram Stoker, or a Bible signed by God.

I can't imagine that we'll see any reviews of the book anywhere - it doesn't sound like the kind of book they'll send Classic Rock or Rolling Stone promo copies of. And it obviously won't be on any bookstore shelves. Like Chip I have to concede that the "standard" edition, even if only 1/4 the price of the deluxe edition, is likely out of the question as well. Hopefully Glenn will seek out a publisher for a paperback edition that the average fan can afford. I have a whole shelf full of rock biographies from a variety of publishers, none of which cost more than $50, so this news is baffling.

I wish Glenn the best of luck with his book, but I've just had to drop it from my wish list

Todd

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

Share Thread

Tags
013, 1969, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1980, 1991, 1996, 2000, 2006, 2010, 2016, albums, autobiography, bass, book, california jam, cover, Deep Purple, Foruli, glenn, Glenn Hughes, glennhughes.com, Jawbone, press, tickets, tommy bolin, tour, Trapeze