g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Tour Dates & Appearances

Tour Dates & Appearances Official appearances and 100% officially confirmed live dates happening around the world can be found here.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec-14-2001, 6:36 AM
Lennart

Exclamation URGENT MESSAGE ABOUT ORLANDO SHOW!

I just got this form Ken Ciancimino:

"As has been announced on this site, Glenn is to appear at the Universal Studios City Walk in Orlando, Florida tonight. In relation to that we have an urgent message for all of you going there. Glenn has been fighting the flu all week, but wanted to to wait to as close to the show as possible to evaluate whether he would be in a position to sing or not, and he is not. Accordingly, he will be performing tonight, but not singing. But as always his fans come first, so glenn has arranged a meet & greet at the velvet room of the Hard Rock for his fans from between 5:00 and 6:00 p.m. tonight. Glenn wants to be able to spend time personally with his fans. He feels bad, but his health and his fans are paramount to him, and this plan accommodates both."

Lennart
Old Dec-14-2001, 1:54 PM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,850 Times in 2,721 Posts
Thanx...

Ken & Lennart...

Managed to get the message to Shirean as she stepped off the plane and she headed over to the Hard Rock and met up with Glenn & Gabrielle, as well as a small fellow fan contingent including Tom Cullen (brothertom) and Scott from Florida. Not sure if anyone else had time to get over there.

Unfortunately, it turns out Glenn won't be playing at all this evening but will be heading out to CityWalk to hang out with everyone.

I'm still miffed I had to stay behind, but at least I'm not missing out on a gig!!

Despite no performance, it sounds like everyone will have a fun time and the chance to spend some time with G & G   [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]
Old Dec-23-2001, 9:12 PM

Saying Hey

Lennert,

Hey man whats up? I've been gone for a while. I don't know if you remember me ,but i met you in Denver in 97'98. Me and my friend Scott took you back to your hotel,before the show. This new CD, WOW!! I love it. I don't know about you but i think it's way better than the last two. I did like the live stuff on R.O.C.K. though. Hey and what about the live,show that we were at in Denver that came out? I got chills when i heard that. please send back.
Later Neil(Rochester)

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Tour Dates & Appearances

Share Thread

Tags
glenn, Shirean