g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic

Off Topic Post news & views on other music or unrelated topics such as sport etc, that you think fellow fans of Glenn might like.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Oct-04-2008, 8:29 PM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,852 Times in 2,722 Posts
Icon34 Tom Galley to produce new Tony Martin album

Former Black Sabbath singer Tony Martin has tapped Tom Galley of Phenomena fame to produce his next solo album, "Book of Shadows", tentatively due next year. Martin states, "It's great to have Tom on board especially since he is getting over the death of his brother, Mel Galley [ex-Whitesnake, Trapeze guitarist] who died of cancer a few months ago. Tom is a great producer; his Phenomena albums have always been an interest for me."

Tony added, "The artwork will again be done by Rory Fiorito who did the 'Scream' [Martin's last solo album] artwork and it's great to have him on board again too.

"I would say this, because I'm biased and because I can: this new album is the best I've done! And it's going to be different!!! Scared????? Don't be. I promise it's gonna be impressive."

Galley has previously worked with such high-caliber musicians as Brian May, Cozy Powell, Neil Murray, John Thomas,
Glenn Hughes, Mel Galley, Don Airey, Ray Gillen, and Scott Gorham.
Old Oct-07-2008, 1:15 AM

Netherlands

Holy Tony! My second fave singer of all time.... well actually I got several second fave singers like Mark Boals, (classic) Coverdale and Ronnie Dio. Hell I even like King Diamond

Anyways this is very good news. I hope some of you will support his and buy this release.

Good news!
Attached Thumbnails (click to enlarge)
wlm3lg.jpg  
Old May-13-2010, 10:33 AM

Brazil

Angry

I LOVE TONY MARTIN, CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE GREAT PRODUCER,OF COURSE ... FANTASTIC SOUND, THE GREAT LEAD SINGER.

THANKS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic

Share Thread

Tags
album, albums, book, glenn, Glenn Hughes, Mel Galley, solo, solo album, Trapeze