g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Reports & Pictures

Reports & Pictures Post your reviews, pictures, video & set lists here.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Nov-30-2019, 2:33 AM

UK

Icon34 Holmfirth 23rd November 2019

I have loved the albums Burn and Come taste the band since I first heard them in the early 70's. Never getting chance to see DP was absolutely thrilled to discover Glenn Hughes touring and performing most of Burn.

I didn't expect the gig in Holmfirth to be such a fantastic show from start to finish. Glenn's vocals and bass playing were awesome and Ash on drums blew me away as did the rest of the band. I did record Burn intro but don't use a PC and can't find it at the moment, and sis is not well enough to help.

A very special night for me and my big Sis Shirl and one which I will never forget.

Shirl's Sig:'You thought that you could take me for granted, but I couldn't take it no more. Better run if you see me coming ... '
The Following Funkmeister Says Thank You to Shirl For This Useful Post:

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Reports & Pictures

Share Thread

Tags
albums, bass, drums, glenn