g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs

Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs Schedule details & Transcripts from Fan CHAT sessions.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Aug-21-2005, 10:04 PM

USA

Icon20 CHAT transcript - August 21st, 2005

There's also an ASCII text file version attached to this message (see below), if you want to save it to disk or if you'd like to Print the transcript, be sure and use Thread Tools/Show Printable Version from the Toolbar above.

CHAT transcript - August 21st, 2005

Shirean: Hi everyone

lazy: Hi

Shirean: Glad you could make the chat - still a bit early

David: Hi & welcome

lazy: It's my first chat and I glad to be here. I find to myself your site resently

Shirean: Where are you from?

lazy: I'm from Bulgaria

Shirean: Great

David: So you saw GH recently?

lazy: Yes, two times

lazy: How many people come usually here in your monthly chats?

David: It varies each month - anywhere from 5-10 and when Glenn joins us, 20+.

Shirean: But its August & everyone in Europe must be on vacation

lazy: Does Glenn often join you?

David: Every 6 months or so, depends on his schedule.

theresa: hello

David: You can read the transcripts of past sessions over in the Fan Forum.

David: Hi theresa

Shirean: Hi theresa

lazy: Hi theresa

Shirean: how are you?

theresa: good

theresa: glenn gonna be a little busy coming up, huh

David: Thanks for the tip re drum clinic

David: Hi Capt'n - nice to see you.

captmidnite1962: Good afternoon...it has been a long time since I have been able to do this!!

theresa: no problem

David: heard today, Glenn is unsure if he'll actually perform, but he'll be there to watch at the very least!!

captmidnite1962: And yes..great news on the drum clinic

theresa: I bet glenn makes it onstage during that...I don't think chad would let it be any other way

David: tend to do agree with you theresa

captmidnite1962: Great to be here...are you al settled in down in orlando??

Shirean: Hello Bill

theresa: I love to see all the clips of him with Glenn...looks like he is really enjoying himself

captmidnite1962: Hi Shirean..are you survivng the humidity??

Shirean: Its so HOT here - I sure miss the FOG!

captmidnite1962: A bit different from the Bay Area!

captmidnite1962: So many things Glenn going on....

captmidnite1962: I got Fused a few weeks ago.....I certainly enjoy it!

David: Hi Chris

captmidnite1962: Hello Chris!

chrisloeb: Hi there

Shirean: Hi Chris

chrisloeb: Hi all - wow 5 people here already

captmidnite1962: Wonder what Glenn is doing for his birthday....

Shirean: Its a PARTY

captmidnite1962: Yes it is!

chrisloeb: what have I missed?

captmidnite1962:

theresa: it took me a bit to get all the bonus tracks on that one...I still like The Innocence the best though

captmidnite1962: I need to gather the bonus tracks too..haven't heard them yet...

chrisloeb: Captain, they're in the jukebox

captmidnite1962: What is the best source for them?

captmidnite1962: Oh cool...didn't realize that...silly me!

chrisloeb: had to check the news section for the song titles when I found out

David: Grace will burn you a copy

captmidnite1962: The folks in Spain are in for a treat soon too!

captmidnite1962: Oh oh..after she takes a swing at me with the axe!!

chrisloeb:

David: You're not kiddin' - one of these days we'll have Mr. Smith and GH grace our shores, it's been nearly 18 months since the last time

chrisloeb: Hi Shirl, how are you

Shirean: Good evening Shirl

captmidnite1962: That it has....seems like yesterday..I was showing my lady friend some of the pics on the site

Shirl: Hello Shirean!!!! Hi David!!! Hello there, Chris - how's you?

Shirean: HOT

captmidnite1962: She was amazed by the cake they had for the 3rd Anniversary

Shirl: LOL LOL

chrisloeb: Shirl, you're travellin to Spain?

captmidnite1962: I remember Orlando in summer...

David: Maybe Vegas will be our next get together if Lou has his way again

captmidnite1962: The air was thick enough to gargle!

Shirean:

captmidnite1962: That would be great..what better reason to experience vegas for ther first time!

theresa: that's a great way to put it

David: a virgin, eh

Shirean: Our pool temp is even 95!

captmidnite1962: I was there in 2003 for the Voices at the House Of Blues...

Shirl: Chris - Spain, yes definitely - either Madrid and Barcelona, or Bergera (spelt right?) and Madrid - spent hours on my crappy home PC trying to sort it out

chrisloeb: hot tub

captmidnite1962: Yep..that I am!

Shirean: Nope Chris - Pool!

chrisloeb: That's great Shirl, I wish I could travel myself, but can't (work comitments....)

captmidnite1962: Oh man..you might as well take a bar of soap and your rubber ducky if it is that warm!

Shirl: Hi theresa and Capt - didn't see you there!

theresa: hi

captmidnite1962: Hello Shirl!

chrisloeb: just quotin' Eddy Murphy, Shirean, watched too much SNL recently when recovering from my surgery...

Shirl: I've booked the time off fortunately - it's going to be expensive I think, but a lot to sort out - as always when we're watching Big Daddy.

captmidnite1962: You mean the Celebrity hot Tub??

chrisloeb: yep, that one

chrisloeb: a James Brown parody it is

Shirean: Hope you have a blast Shirl!

theresa: whatever happened to the house of blues tour ..that's about all I have hopes of seeing

Shirl: Listen to me - you'd think I was travelling around the globe - David, Shirean, Todd and Chip are experts on travel!!!

Shirean: Hello Wolfy

wolfysmith: hi all

captmidnite1962: Eddie as James Brown in that wig and the golden Speedos....he sticks his toe in.. OW!! Too Hot Too Hot!!

David: Hi wolfy

Shirl: Thanks Shirean - I am REALLY looking forward to the dates

chrisloeb: yes Captain, exactly!!!!!

Shirl: Hi Wolfy - long time, no speak! How's your ladies??

Shirl: Remind me how to get a picture icon next to my name ...

wolfysmith: Hi Shirl, yes the last time we spoke was the last chat. they are both doing great thx

captmidnite1962: Did you mention Chip and Todd??? As in the "Chip and Todd Traveling road show"?? Where no distance is too far....no Super 8 motel too scary for these hardened warriors of the road??

David: and trust me some of them are scary!!

captmidnite1962: *laughing*

David: afraid those days are gone for me!!

captmidnite1962: But David....none scarier than Brookdale lodge??

Shirean:

Shirl: Hardened warriors - I like that one, Capt

David: yeah, that was a **** hole in the mountains wasn't it!! Although there's some doozies in LA too!!

Shirl: David - the Porto date - is that definitely the 'last' one on the Spanish dates?

David: Portugal, yes that's it.

David: but as you know things change rather rapidly, but as of right now, Portugal is the final date.

theresa: the peppers are in new jersey tonight...but even that is too far (gonna hit the lottery someday)

Shirl: Yes - dont' wanna book something, and then see another date pop up

David: although you read about the Drum clinic in Norwich, right? GH might not perform, but he'll be in attendance.

captmidnite1962: Hmm..I think Glenn will perform anyway...

Shirl: theresa - I've checked out your site - you a massive Peppers fan then? Seen them a few times?

captmidnite1962: All you would need is JJ to turn up too!

David: wouldn't surprise me, they all would of just stepped off the plane from Portugal that same week.....

Shirl: yes - Norwich - I like the idea of that one. Never been to a drum clinic but heard that they're awesome to attend.

theresa: actually, i'm not THAT much of a peppers fan (anthony's voice...) but I love the rest of the band

captmidnite1962: They are...

chrisloeb: musicians always tend to go on stage when a friend is playing and they're really into it. Glenn's not shy, is he?!

captmidnite1962: Hardly!!

theresa: that's why it's great to hear chad with glenn (he's got a great voice)

wolfysmith: but what would they play? RCHP, DP or GH?

chrisloeb: DP I guess or just jammin'

captmidnite1962: Here's hoping that Albatross gets off the ground soon...I still get a charge out of the sampler!

wolfysmith: RHCP! i meant.

David: does it matter

captmidnite1962: Higher ground perhaps?

Shirl: Red Chili Hot Peppers???

Shirl: Wolfy - you beat me to it

David: yeah, it really is an outstanding album, they're shopping it around, so hopefully a deal and distribution will be soon.

Shirean: fingers crossed

wolfysmith: It would be a tribute act Shirl. LOL

captmidnite1962: That is great news..have you heard the CD in its entirety?

Shirl: I've got FFF David - but wondered if it was going to be on sale on these dates in Spain?

David: did you hear the Tomas Bodin, sampler? That'll tide you over until the Albatross CD comes out!

David: Don't know Shirl, but it wouldn't surprise me.

theresa: got a bootleg of the new chili pepper song from the show yesterday...sounds like it is gonna be a good album

chrisloeb: Albatross, yes - can't wait for that one ! I was wondering if they are considering labels like inside out who have a lot of Prog stuff

wolfysmith: Yeah, i love that sampler David

chrisloeb: like the Tomas Bodin CDs

David: Unsure, but we'll see.....should hear more soon hopefully.

wolfysmith: Tomas Bodin's cd with JJ on got a decent review in Classic Rock. Do you want me to post it next week?

chrisloeb: the one with Phil Lynott on the cover, wolfy?

David: we have that wolfy, thanks for reminding me!

Shirl: I can't listen or see much on my home PC - the deal with the work one should be sorted soon so I'll have a state of the art set up - a first.

captmidnite1962: I need to get cable again....dial up is making me nuts

wolfysmith: yes Chris

chrisloeb: I hope to get that soon - it's still in a box at work, but I haven't been there for 3 weeks.....

Shirl: Great (FFF)

captmidnite1962: I have seen Fused at Circuit City...which is where I bought it

Shirl: Reviews on this album are really all over the place, aren't they?

chrisloeb: yes, lots of reviews - probably because of the dynamite Black Sabbath shows recently

chrisloeb: found your icon, Shirl?!

captmidnite1962: David, I think it was you who summed it up..if you are into the soul/funk, then Fused won't be your speed..but if it's All rawk...all the time ...then step this way..

Shirl: I have indeed, Chris

David: that's right

wolfysmith: the more i play Fused, the more i like it.

Shirl: Yes Wolfy - I had to play it a few times before it grabbed me ...

captmidnite1962: Same here...I have also been listening to Soul Sirkus a lot too..

Shirl: Ain't got that one Capt

captmidnite1962: I do enjoy it..JSS has one hell of a voice..where's Todd to spread the gospel when you need him??

chrisloeb: I bought Soul Sirkus right away when I read about it, but it hasn't grabbed me completely yet

David: i prefer him solo vs. SS

captmidnite1962: I can hear that David....

captmidnite1962: I do love Lost In The translation

David: Last week, JJ, Chad and Glenn got together to start work on the new solo album.....had hoped Gabi had her camera with her, but no such luck, maybe next time!!

captmidnite1962: The new GH will be out early next year then?

David: 'dunno for sure, but probably Spring time....they record it around December timeframe.

captmidnite1962: Cool...

David: they're still in the writing stage...

wolfysmith: how will fit in a uk tour with iommi if he has to promote his new solo release?

theresa: sounds great

David: well, if they can get get either here, Europe or elsewhere, sometime before year's end, that still gives them time in the New Year.

Shirl: I know Glenn looks after himself but how does he do it?

wolfysmith: hi grace

captmidnite1962: Oh oh..Duck!!!

Shirl: Hello girlfriend!!!!!

captmidnite1962: Hello grace

David: Hi grace

Shirean: Well there she is ...

chrisloeb: Hi grace, I come in peace

captmidnite1962: *laughing*

wolfysmith: were have you been ? Sharpening your axe?

captmidnite1962: Careful with that axe Graziella!

wolfysmith:

Shirl: as opposed to 'in pieces' if she starts using that axe!!!

Shirl: She's very quiet - is she sharpening it in the background?

wolfysmith: hey David, it looks as tho sunday nights are more popular than wednesday anyway.

Shirean: Looks like it huh!

David: so far, we'll see

captmidnite1962: They work for me..I work evenings..which is a drag

chrisloeb: David, Thanks for the clips you've been posting recently - your archive stuff is really great

captmidnite1962: When i get high speed, I will have to check it all out!

Shirl: Yes - I'm chilled on Sunday evenings - during the week I'm only settling down to a meal late - can't please us all, all of the time ... unless Glenn's here

Shirl: Yes, I'll thank you in advance David ... I ain't seen much yet!

David: no problem Chris. We've cut around 100 DVD's so far, with about 10 more boxes of videos to go!! It takes forever, but it's great to have them finally on disc, plus of course, makes it really easy to turn them into movie clips.

chrisloeb: Thanks for sharing - I love the Rush clip!

captmidnite1962: Thanks for ALL you and Shirean do!!!

Shirl: What year did you both start the site?

grace: Happy Birthday, Glenn! Now.......what have I missed?

David: '96

Shirl:

grace: hello everybody

captmidnite1962: How is life in NJ grace?? I need a NY fix soon!!

Shirl: '96 - wow, your collection will be like an Aladdin's cave of gems ...

grace: beautiful day today..........looks like the department of tourism ordered it, to take pictures for the tourist industry

David: oh, no - the collection goes back to the late '70s, it's mainly non-GH stuff

David: as he didn't do much in that timeframe as you know

wolfysmith: David, when did you actually get to know Glenn?

grace: hey captain.........we may meet at an airport soon!

chrisloeb: Hi grace, found another song, this time titled "The Grace", but I can't remember on which CD it was at the moment. Keep you posted

wolfysmith: Before of after the site started?

captmidnite1962: Great news..it is a bit more civilized here in Virginia..it was godawfully muggy!

David: After wolfy....

David: around '98/99 - right Shirean?

grace: YES, one song closer....to Glenn recording an intire album of.....ME!!

grace: oops...............ENTIRE ALBUM

Shirean: 97

chrisloeb: Hope I stumble upon it again soon - then I'll let you know

captmidnite1962: Ah yes..songs that share your name.....I have been cursed since the age of 12....by Billy Don't Be A Hero ..the razzing I took for that was unreal!

grace: Anybody remember when there used to be a site called: Glenn Hughes News?

chrisloeb: Billy - excellent Blue Murder (John Sykes) song, btw!!!

captmidnite1962: Catchy title..was before i got online

grace: yeah, bill.............try Amazing Grace, when people make up NEW LYRICS to that hymn

captmidnite1962: Ah yes Chris..I didn't forget that!

David: yeah, grace, think Lennart used to run it

captmidnite1962: Do I want to speculate on that grace???

chrisloeb: What happend to Lennart and the Northern Light?

Shirl: someone switched it off!

David: think he's on a hiatus - the site is still there, just hasn't been touched for a while.

chrisloeb: for an eternity it seems

David: think he's part of a Thin Lizzy fan site which takes some of his time, but that was a while ago - have lost touch with him to be honest

grace: I first found out about this site....ghpg.net.......

chrisloeb: I remember he closed his www board when the Lizzy fanbase broke into two camps who didn't liek each other alot actually

Shirean: same for Damien and the rest of the old CTC bunch

chrisloeb: like, that is

Shirl: I was saying earlier, just before the First Lady dragged her axe in - Glenn seems to be on the go almost ALL of the time. I wonder how he does it, month in, month out??

captmidnite1962: I saw TL in Indy about 4 years ago....it was cool to hear those songs...but without any new material it won't ever be much more than a tribute...

grace: when it was first "The GH Picture Gallery" and it was mostly photographs and "Coast to Coast" was an entirely different kettle of fish.

captmidnite1962: I got online in early 2000...I think I got led to the sites from the liner notes on Glenn's CD's

Shirl: I saw TL at the R n B Custom Bike show two summers ago - John Sykes sounded exactly like Phil Lynott, I swear.

chrisloeb: I liked their Tour 4 years ago too, Captain, but just for hearing those songs live and seeing Gorham and Sykes.

grace: Shirl.....the First Lady?

grace: That's the Queen Grammy to you.

wolfysmith: Hey Shirl, and any others who can get get Channel 4 tv, there is a 1 hr documentary on Motorhead tomorrow night at 11pm GMT. it follows them on tour.

Shirl: You, girlfriend.

captmidnite1962: He does..and he also lets the crowd know just who is the man behind all those tunes..I'll give him that!

David: yeah, had we known how popular it would become, we would of come up with a cooler name! But at the time, it was just a way for us to share our stuff with other fans....

Shirl: We all hold you in high esteem (grace)

grace: Ha, ha......high esteem. I like that.

captmidnite1962: Yes we do grace...

Shirl: Wolfy - nice one - will watch that. Have you seen the ad with Lemmy and two other 'bikers' on the Capt America and Billy Bikes?? My fave ad!!

wolfysmith: Yeah, its SO much more than pictures now David

grace: Boy, just because you wave around A LITTLE AX, everybody turns into a weenie.

captmidnite1962: From humble beginnings..great things come!

wolfysmith: Yes Shirl. i'd like to see Lemmy catch up with Lineker!

grace: OK, everybody.......no more disruptions from me.

Shirl: Capt - yes, JS mentions PL after almost every song.

captmidnite1962: Aw come on grace..we know you are harmless!!

captmidnite1962: don't we??

captmidnite1962: I was standing no more than 5 feet from John Sykes...my ears paid for it too!

Shirl: Speaking of football, Wigan are going to have to get their finger out!

grace: Heh, heh, heh. Wait and see if there's no "Fused" US Tour .............harmless, my...............

grace: Hey Shirl, I saw on the news that the Charlton FC beat Wigan by a score of 1 - 0

Shirean: theresa, lazy you still here?

wolfysmith: i dont think Chip was playing for them tho grace

Shirl: Yes, and Chip made a point of rubbing it in. We are doing well in rugby league though - that's something ...

grace: stop laughing, Bill, I meant harmless, my axe.

theresa: i'm here

chrisloeb: Sykes, yes the ears..... I think too it was a fitting tribute back then

captmidnite1962: Suuuurreee....

lazy: Yes, I listen to you

theresa: trying to get my daughter ready for her first day of school tomorrow, and pay attention here too

wolfysmith: i dont remember a time when Wigan werent doing well at rugby league!

captmidnite1962: Is she excited about school?

theresa: oh yeah...driving me crazy

Shirean:

chrisloeb: grace!!!!!!!!!! There's another one! On Murray Head's 1982 Album Shade - just found it! Yet it's not the one I was looking for...!??!

Shirean: My son went back 2 weeks ago he loves his new school

theresa: she sure has a lot of energy

captmidnite1962: I hope Jason is enjoying his new surroundings

grace: the first day of school is a real heartstring day.............take pictures............then go back home and cry.....your baby went off to school!

theresa: I know...time has sure flown by...already five, wow

captmidnite1962: My mother did that 7 times!

theresa: wow

lazy: I don't talk bekause I am new here and I don't know you yet, but your conversation is very interesting

Shirl: yes - your child cries cos you leave them, you tell them to be brave, then you go home and cry cos you've left them. AND THEN THEY GROW UP AND YOU CAN'T GET RID OF THEM!!

Shirean: He is Bill except for the large dragonflys here - he does not like them

captmidnite1962: Ain't that the truth!!

captmidnite1962: Oh yeah...the monster bugs down there

captmidnite1962: The roaches big enough to use as skateboards

lazy: ooo.... because

Shirean: I swear they are the size of small birds down here

Shirl: Really, Shirean? And dragonflies are HUGE. I think I'd be scared too

chrisloeb: bugs!!? *ducking* *lying on the floor and calling for help* (I hate insects)

Shirl: See wolfy - we ain't got it too bad!

wolfysmith: Shirl, when i leave Lucy at the childminder she says "bye bye daddy" and goes and gets some toys. i dont get a second look!

captmidnite1962: In Texas we had fire ants and scorpions

chrisloeb: cooler shores, Shirl

wolfysmith: Seem to be getting a few more wasps this weekend tho Shirl

Shirl: lazy - it doesn't matter if you're new here - you're one of the GHCPs now - where are you from?

lazy: Bulgaria

grace: theresa..........notice how we always maintain the same topic........ha, ha...............now everyone is comparing BUGS!

theresa: yeah i noticed the interesting transition

Shirl: what's a fire ant??

grace: an any that can bite you

grace: oops........an ant

captmidnite1962: they bite..and how!!!

grace: my daughter has them in the grass in Florida

theresa: i really like that this is on the weekend now, it's much better than reading it after the fact

Shirean: There are baby lizards all over this place funny he's not afraid of them

Shirl: there's a price to pay for sunny climes ...

captmidnite1962: I was working underneath my VW..one crawled halfway up my pants leg...and then bit me..i was levitating off the ground!

chrisloeb: baby liards, I love them - they're very cautious and shy though

Shirean:

theresa:

chrisloeb: lizards that is

grace: especially since the bugs were there, a couple of million years before people were

Shirl:

grace: and that's how "The Twist" was born

chrisloeb: Starship Troopers

captmidnite1962: Yep...more like the "Gator" from Animal House!

theresa: with limited space, under a car...that's talent

captmidnite1962: I paid for it believe me!!

Shirl: Well, it's been great sharing quality time with quality people - I'm off to get my beauty sleep, and goodness know I need it!

grace: Hey........I'm glad to see that there are only 4 "GH" icons and the majority of us, belong to the blue bowling pin group

captmidnite1962: G'night Shirl!

chrisloeb: Bye Shirl, talk to you soon!!!

Shirl: Love to everyone x

wolfysmith: see ya Shirl

theresa: have a good night, Shirl

David: see 'ya Shirl

captmidnite1962: I need to get my icon...got to get with the program

grace: 10:30 by you, Shirl? Have a good week at work.......and take care

David: anyone going to Phoenix?

captmidnite1962: Oh man..I would love to work that out!

captmidnite1962: That is the benefit right?

chrisloeb: in my dreams...

wolfysmith: bit far for me David, but i may make Norwich

theresa: that would be a good one

David: right.....

grace: I hope that Glenn lets Chip help out as a roadie, especially since he already has experience, and he can walk to this event from Scottsdale

captmidnite1962: Dom Famularo is an alumni of my high school..he and my brother were in a band together many years ago

chrisloeb: hope there's a newstand on the way, selling you know what

lazy: Good night all. It was a pleasure for me to be here with you

captmidnite1962: Good night lazy!

theresa: good night, lazy

chrisloeb: Bye lazy, good night

David: Thanks for stopping by lazy, perhaps see you agian

wolfysmith: see ya lazy

grace: take care, lazy.................good luck tomorrow

grace: are you gonna sing?

wolfysmith:

grace:

captmidnite1962: I thought Todd and Chip might be by...

wolfysmith: need some more clips please David!

David: I'll try and add some more audio for next time.

grace: .........and we know when most of those sound clips are from!!!!!

captmidnite1962: Where ARE those wild men??

Shirean: They must have forgot - I'll email Chip later

grace: By the way, a big thank you is in order, here.

captmidnite1962: And if Satan drops by..we can sit back and listen to him and Todd take the mickey out of each other!

grace: I got the recording of the Tony Iommi interview on Saturday.

Shirean: Great Grace that was fast

grace: I hope that everyone will wear a Hawaiian shirt to the Fused tour.

captmidnite1962: I will wear mine!

grace: I really appreciate that you did that for me......keep your eyes open.......................but don't worry .............no axe is on its way to you

grace: yeah, bill, a couple of times, Glenn has been photographed wearing one...............................we may have started a new trend for rock stars

wolfysmith: Hey David, Can you give Glenn a reminder that a lot of people are still trying to get FFF. he should set himself up on ebay and shift it that way.

captmidnite1962: On the Grand Funk discussion list, one of the members was talking about Ozzy..saying that this will be the last Ozzfest that mr. osbourne will actively participate in...cause of health problems...don't know if that is the case

captmidnite1962: Pat Travers wears them all the time too!

wolfysmith: Glenn had a few dodgy shirts on the SITKOR tour here.

Shirean: Glenn loves those shirts Wolfy

captmidnite1962: Hmm..grace has left the building....

David: As far as I know FFF is just for the tour dates, but will try and find out what the deal is.

captmidnite1962: I would love to get a copy of FFF

theresa: me too...I find myself buying a lot of Glenn Hughes stuff lately

captmidnite1962: But if I have to wait till he tours in the US..that is cool!

theresa: going broke, lol

chrisloeb: that would be great David - I'm still hoping to get a copy soon

chrisloeb: of FFF, of course

chrisloeb: got the T-Shirts by the way

chrisloeb: They look great - nice reminder when you went over bandwith

David: ha ha

David: Hi Chip

captmidnite1962: Speak of the devil...

Chip: Hello everyone!!

chrisloeb: Hi Chip

wolfysmith: hi Chip, did you get my last email?

wolfysmith: hows that new kitchen?

Chip: I don't think so Wolfy

Shirean: Hi Chip

Chip: The kitchen isn't done yet.

Chip: Hi Shirean

Chip: I almost forgot about the start time being in a new time zone

captmidnite1962: Hey Chip..where's Todd??

Chip: Todd's in Seattle for a wedding.

Shirean: Chip - Are you looking forward to the benefit gig make sure and send us a report and pics.

captmidnite1962: Great news....

Chip: I'm hoping cameras are allowed at the benefit gig.

Chip: The show should be interesting will all those performers there.

captmidnite1962: it should be...what a lineup!

chrisloeb: got things to do before I go to bed - bye for today - talk to you all soon!!

Shirean: Yes did I read Marc Bonilla? Maybe GH will do something with him

captmidnite1962: Good night Chris!

David: thanks for stopping Chris, talk to you soon

Chip: See ya, Chris

Shirean: Nite Chris

theresa: good night, chris

captmidnite1962: That would be killer!

wolfysmith: Chip, i sent a reply to your email on 17th Aug. have just resent it

Chip: I can't imagine Marc and Glenn not doing something together.

Shirean: I know, where has that guy been?

Chip: Thanks Wolfy, I'll check it out later and get back with you.

Chip: Hey theresa, I like your new avatar. Pretty cool.

theresa: thanks...I am going to be making a bunch of them for my site...(trying to keep them small is the problem)

Chip: Yeah, I bet.

theresa: I'll try to make some more of Glenn as well

Shirean: I know Glenn reads the transcripts - so 1-2-3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA!

theresa: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GLENN!!

Chip: Happy Birthday Big Daddy!!!

David: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

wolfysmith: Happy Birthday from Cannock.

captmidnite1962: Hope you are having a great day Glenn!

theresa: well, I am off to solve the "crayola crisis" (the child is soooo dramatic) Nice chatting with you all, have a good nite.

Chip: Bye theresa.

captmidnite1962: OK everyone..it has been great to be on a chat again after such a LONG time....have a great week everyone!

David: Thanks for stopping theresa, talk to 'ya next time!

captmidnite1962: Bye theresa!

Shirean: Okay theresa - thanks for coming make sure and bring your camera and tissue tomorrow!

Shirean: I gotta run too guys - see you all next month. Cheers!

wolfysmith: its bedtime for me now. great to see you all. Sundays are so much better for me - no clashing with football, Desperate Housewives, or Lost.

Chip: Later Capt.

Chip: Bye Shirean.

David: See you guys....Next Monthly CHAT is on Sunday, September 18th, again at the new time of 4:00pm-6:00pm EST.

wolfysmith: Cheers everyone - till next month.

Chip: Bye everyone, see ya next time.

David: bye 4 now
Attached Files
File Type: txt chat082105.txt (28.5 KB, 1 views)
Old Aug-22-2005, 8:36 AM

USA

Icon49

Great chat, folks.
I was having a lot of trouble with:
"the computer connection has been lost."
So it was pretty impossible for me to stay on the "chat."
That's why I dis-appeared right in the middle of everything.
But the most important thing, is that a good time was had by all.

Plus, a lot of IMPORTANT bug information was discussed........

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs

Share Thread

Tags
1982, 1st, 2000, 2003, 2005, album, Cannock, classic rock, Coast to Coast, David, Gabi, GHCP, GHPG.net, glenn, Glenn Hughes, Shirean, shy, solo, solo album, tour, Video