g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

News & Updates All the latest official News plus Glenn's live updates direct from Twitter!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Feb-19-2005, 10:39 AM

UK

gh uk tour bass gear

does anyone know why glenn did not play his new signature bass on this tour.i seen the gig in edinburgh and as usual the man was on top form both vocally and bass playing[i actually think he does not get enough credit for his bass playing] but being a bass player many a year ago in my youth i always try to listen for the bass.his sound that night was exellent and i seen he was using a fender jazz but his main weapon was a schecter bass[jazz looking].does anybody know the model of this bass[i am tempted to start playing again] any info would be welcome
Old Feb-19-2005, 5:16 PM

USA

bass in your face

glenn wasnt happy with the sound he was getting from the new basses, so the schecter is a stand in until Gabi brings him his beloved fender from home. i agree with you about his underated playing.
Old Feb-19-2005, 6:27 PM

USA

Oh on not another guy coming out with a signature guitar who then never plays it (like Ritchie Blackmore)

John
Old Feb-21-2005, 6:02 AM

UK

bass-less rumour?

Hmm, not that I'd wish to argue with Chad, but Glenn mentioned at Bradford that his choice of bass was due to the signature model being damaged in transit...unless of course that was a cover story...?

Tarquin FinTim

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

Share Thread

Tags
bass, cover, Gabi, glenn, guitar, tour