g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic

Off Topic Post news & views on other music or unrelated topics such as sport etc, that you think fellow fans of Glenn might like.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Dec-12-2018, 11:58 AM

Germany

Icon30 the unknown eastcoastwriter

just last week i was reading last book by Stephen King : the outsider,...really another one in this case like in the songlyric same titel by BCC.

You know the book" finders keepers" by the unknown eastcoastwriter too, the name of Glenn's first school-band!? Funny.
I could imagine Mr. King apreciates the lyrics from Glenn, cause they are always the topic observing the many psychological ways people have to act or get victims of other peoples actions.
Otherwise i'd like to know if Glenn is perhaps a Stephen King fan.

By the way, King recieved the Edgar Allen Poe Award for his novel "Mr. Mercedes", and there are two new characters, fantastic figures, one the old cop Bill Hodges (I had always the face of Tilo Prückner in my mind when i was reading), the other the wonderful fragile Holly, which appeared again in "The Outsider".

I hope the dreammachine is about to make a real blockbuster from "Mr. Mercedes", and with the great Tilo Prückner as Bill Hodges.

greets, Sigurd

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic

Share Thread

Tags
book, glenn