g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

News & Updates All the latest official News plus Glenn's live updates direct from Twitter!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Nov-11-2002, 3:09 PM

USA

Icon33 Glenn on USA TV

Sorry for the teaser headline!! Well, it's kinda true, at least here in the US!!

Was just flipping the TV channels and low and behold, VH-1 Classic brought on the No Stranger To Love Iommi/Sabbath video! I was completely shocked!! Anyway, it was so good to see Glenn on TV other than through the VCR

If you happen to be awake...you can catch it on the VH-1 Classic program called MetalMania, as it repeats at 11:30PM PST / 2:30AM EST this evening/morning!
Old Feb-05-2005, 10:59 PM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,848 Times in 2,719 Posts
Icon33 Nearly, but not quite!!

I was flipping the channels and came across VH-1 Classic earlier today....a few minutes later they start talking about GLENN - (crash, falls off chair in disbelief) - and what he's been up to, mentioning Chad, Dave Navarro and Soul Mover...and I'm thinking to myself...it can't be, can it, maybe?? We're goin' to see the Soul Mover video any moment now????

But then they move onto his work with Tony Iommi, both old and new and guess what they end up playing....yep, you guessed it - No Stranger To Love.....for the up-teenth time!! Jeez, you would think that if they know about Glenn's most current stuff they'd know he has a video available accompanying the new album that just got released only a couple of weeks ago

Well, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, after all they did actually talk about Glenn, Soul Mover and Iommi/Hughes all in one very short segment. Perhaps it's a tease in preparation for the USA release (a stretch I know, but you must always live in hope). So, if they repeat No Stranger after March having just told us all about Soul Mover again, they're probably 'gonna lose another viewer or two, right?!?!
Old Feb-09-2005, 6:20 AM

USA

Eddie Trunk from VH1 classic talks about Glenn often. I was floored the first time I saw a segment on him!!

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > News & Updates

Share Thread

Tags
album, glenn, soul mover, Video