g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic

Off Topic Post news & views on other music or unrelated topics such as sport etc, that you think fellow fans of Glenn might like.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May-04-2008, 1:35 AM

Netherlands

Arrow Tony Martin

For those who like Tony Martin (former of Black Sabbath) and wondered when he will release new music please read his new messsage at his site:

http://www.tonymartin.net

Quote:
Dear friends, longtime no speak. ...
mostly cause there hasnt been much to speak of.!!
However a few things are happening. Firstly i'm trying to team up with a Canadian agent that is interested in what i'm doing and it may lead to quite something. fingers crossed and i'll let you know.

I've done some stuff with Mario Parga, Cozy powell guitarist, and he has a mind to release some of it and i've got a contact for it coming on the site soon. Its very ... Spanish!!... could be interesting that. We're gonna try and develop it so watch out for a change of clothes!!! and hat!!!!!

Also i've been asked to do another Cage album with Dario Mollo and the first tracks sound great!

I've had quite a few requests now for autographs of this that and the other... i have to say i wrestle with this every time. The best thing is to get to a show and we'll sign stuff for you there. I can't sign stuff from the site, sorry.

Anyways, as usuall catch up with you when i can. Thanks for dropping by.

TM

Old May-04-2008, 8:11 AM

USA

thanks for the post, i liked the sabbath records w/ toni martin. the eternal idol was my favorite. i though the band w/ cozy powell, and neil murry was a good line up.
peace,
Old May-04-2008, 8:49 AM

Netherlands

Agreed. Unfortunaly all Sabbath albums featuring Tony Martin are highly underrated and/or forgotten. Although Headless Cross did reasonably well. In my opinion one of Sabbath's finest work...
Attached Thumbnails (click to enlarge)
headlesscros.jpg   tyr.jpg  
Attached Images

Old May-05-2008, 3:34 AM

France

totally agree with you Arjen.. in my opinion Tony Martin has contribued to keep in live Black Sabbath during the eighties.. without him I'm not sure that the band workin again

Old May-16-2008, 12:25 AM

UK

I agree about Tony Martin - his Scream album is well worth hearing. I wish he would tour more.

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic

Share Thread

Tags
album, albums, tour