g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Polls & Questions?

Polls & Questions? Here you can post polls for everyone to participate in or if you have general questions, this is the place to ask them!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar-14-2002, 12:29 PM

USA

Lightbulb Ape Quartet and Glenn??

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone heard the soundbite of the song that Glenn sings on for the clubmusic band Ape Quartet called "It's gonna break"

First reactions are sometimes better left quiet. I'll wait to give my opinion until I hear more but I'll say it was a very curious choice of guest appearances for Glenn on a cd

Maz

Old Mar-14-2002, 12:44 PM

Netherlands

Personally, I liked that sample. It was so high! Made me curious. The rest of the samples I also liked. It could be rather interesting to hear.

cheers!

- Fedor
Old Mar-14-2002, 1:22 PM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,480 Posts
It's not bad...

love the screams - it certainly captures the 'live' quality of his voice, reminds me of many a slow crescendo during a live performance.

Track No. 6 sounds ok too, the rest of it isn't really my cup of tea [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/img]

Overall, I think it's a good thing he shows up on this sort of stuff, he may make a few goofs along the way, but eventually he'll crack the big time with one of these bands, assuming that's the goal - certainly more likely than a rock revival, don't you think?

By the way everyone, you can check this out by visiting the Ape Quartet (what a name, eh) web site at http://www.apequartet.com/, choose the Music link and select track 5.
Old Mar-20-2002, 9:48 PM

Kosovo

Well it sounds interesting at least. I would really love to hear the whole track.

Labi
Old Mar-21-2002, 1:04 AM
schreinermusic

Ape Quartett

You're right, Labi, Glenn fits in almost every kind of music style and the progressive sound of the Ape's are doing the rest. Interesting tunes, would love to hear more.
Peace for everyone, Achim

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Polls & Questions?

Share Thread

Tags
bands, glenn, track