g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Album Reviews

Album Reviews Share your review or opinion on Glenn's past & current releases.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Sep-21-2004, 7:31 AM

UK

Soulfully live - where??

Hi all
Obviously I've must have been on another planet but I'm sure the release date of the most long awaited CD/DVD packages this year was yesterday.
Having searched Amazon UK they reckon its not until Monday 27th (no mention of the DVD!!) and Tesco promised me a delivery on 23rd October!!!!
Have any of you UK bods got it/them yet & if so where? (nothing personal to those outside the UK, I can see from web search that you have got stores eager for your bucks,etc)
Old Sep-21-2004, 8:29 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,383 Times in 2,492 Posts
You could try the dpas online store - don't know how quick they are, but they're in the UK.
Old Sep-21-2004, 8:10 PM

Finland

Moikka!
dpas online store...well - I hate to say this - they are the slowest company on Earth. And unreliable, most likely you will get some other artist's DVD if you order from them.

Does anyone remember when they promised to release Deep Purple - Live in London 2CD remastered version?

Me neither...Does anyone - your mothers and fathers perhaps - remember when they promised to release Deep Purple - Live in Stockholm 1970...?

I wonder if I'll ever get my Burn vinyl and candles...but because I can't get those from Finland, so I have to try and order them from dpas shop...all other stuff I will buy from other shops...which are usually also cheaper than dpas...

Neh Records is good company...but in the US...in Europe I prefer www.cdon.com or my friend's shop...

Br,

T
Old Sep-25-2004, 9:17 AM

Austria

hi there,

ordered from dpas only once two or three years ago and never again - it took them 2 months and numerous e-mail inquiries to send 2 CDs.

Only today at the local record convention I was talking to a friend who happens to be a registered member of the dpas. He said, that his orders usually only take a couple of days, and therefore he will kindly enough take my orders and combine them with his in the future!

Christian
Old Sep-26-2004, 5:38 AM

UK

Hi all
Thanks for the suggestions/info. I 'braved' my local City today as I could not wait any longer & managed to get the Digipack CD at the HMV store. Ok, it was a priced higher then I've seen advertised elsewhere but I've got my grubby mitts on it now & what I've heard in the car on the way home is FANTASTIC!!!Sounds really great.
Needless to say I was hoping for too much that they'd have the DVD too but I'm confident that this will be available easily in the not too distant future (or am I just being naive?!)
Cheers!
Ben

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Album Reviews

Share Thread

Tags
1970, Deep Purple, GHPG.net, London