g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Tour Dates & Appearances

Tour Dates & Appearances Official appearances and 100% officially confirmed live dates happening around the world can be found here.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Jan-23-2018, 11:50 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,691 Times in 2,650 Posts
Icon32 Varna Mega Rock Festival 2018

Glenn has been invited by his good friend Tsonko Tsonev to perform as a guest singer with Bulgarian rock band B.T.R as the headline performance at Varna Mega Rock Festival in Port of Varna, Varna, Bulgaria on Saturday, August 18th, 2018. This is a new festival organised by Tsonko, the man responsible for bringing so many great bands to the Varna region of Bulgaria over the years, including Glenn on many occasions.

Quote:
I am very excited to be going back to Bulgaria after a long absence, and I’m looking forward to seeing my dear friend Tsonko, the guys from B.T.R and of course all the beautiful fans in Bulgaria. It’s just before my birthday so it’ll be a celebration. I wish Tsonko all success with this new event and I’m proud to be invited as a special guest to headline the first day of this new festival.

Glenn will be the headliner on August 18th and will deliver a 90-minute set of DEEP PURPLE music together with BTR.

Tickets for both festival days are available worldwide at www.eTicketsMall.com at the special price of BGN 90 (approx. EUR 46) until July 17th and a month before the festival their price will be BGN 120 (approx. EUR 61). Tsonko Tsonev said that the space at Port of Varna is limited, so it is highly recommended that fans book their tickets on time if they don’t want to risk missing this festival. Kids under 12 years of age will attend free of charge. Single-day tickets are not foreseen at this stage. Tickets are also available via www.eventim.bg

Festival website: http://varnamegarock.com

Old Aug-14-2018, 1:40 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,691 Times in 2,650 Posts
Glenn is now in Bulgaria for this weekend's Varna Mega Rock festival being held in Varna
YouTube Video

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > LIVE > Tour Dates & Appearances

Share Thread

Tags
2018, B.T.R, bands, Bulgaria, glenn, Glenn Hughes, glennhughes.com, rock, Varna Mega Rock Festival