g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Greetings

Greetings Here's the place to post your best wishes for Birthdays, Seasonal and Welcome messages or any Special Occassion!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Oct-19-2009, 3:40 AM

Poland

Talking A newbie - to the GHF, but not to Glenn! :)

Cheers, everybody!

I am so much hooked up by the weekedn spent with Glenn on two Polish gigs, that I decided to get into his little www world!

My name is Martin (30), and I had this wonderful privillege to have Glenn in my actual hometown on Saturday Otc, 17th

I've been following His Art for as long as I follow the Purple Family (since 1993), I love his music and I think I'm aware of what He does and who He is no less than other Fellaz here!

Right now I want to take a chance and scribble down the hot-on-the-spot reviews of the weekend gigs. It's not gonna surprise anyone, I believe, but it's been fantastic. I've seen Glenn on an amazing gig before in 2001, but now I had a feeling that the band never was this tight before. And it's surely a matter of their musicanship and fellowship.

All praises go to Glenn for coming down to the autumn-colded country and also big cheers and hugs to the band great chaps Anders and Matthew and my Newest Guitar Hero - Soren!

See you back on board hopefully soon!
Sunby
Old Oct-19-2009, 5:18 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,383 Times in 2,492 Posts
Welcome aboard Sunby - sounds like you had a great weekend Look forward to hearing more about it
Old Oct-19-2009, 6:37 AM

USA

welcome on board with us Sunby. i'm glad you had a chance to see and enjoy Glenn and his band. Even if you've been a fan for a while, you'll still be able to find many cool things on this site to keep you up to date and wanting more.
peace,
Old Oct-19-2009, 9:10 AM

USA

Icon32

Welcome to the site Sunby !!

Chip's Sig:Chip
Old Oct-19-2009, 10:06 AM

Poland

Thanks everybody! I'm sure I'm gonna like being here and I'll try to make you like my being here! It's all for Glenn as I simply love that man Be sure to see the review section I poured out off my head what I feel about Glenn's show in my hometown. I've seen some phenomenal shows over my bloody life - this one was another stunning fab. Check it out!

Good evening to you!
Sun
Old Oct-19-2009, 1:30 PM

UK

Welcome to the forum Sunby! We all love that man too so you're amongst firends!!!!! Glad you enjoyed the show in Poland xxx

marieodonnelly's Sig:
Love and hugs xxx

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Greetings

Share Thread

Tags
2009, glenn, Glenn Hughes, guitar, Live, Poland