g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Polls & Questions?

Polls & Questions? Here you can post polls for everyone to participate in or if you have general questions, this is the place to ask them!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Aug-17-2008, 8:43 AM

USA

Arrow 'cause nerds wanna know

i have a few friends that swear they saw deep purple here in chas. s.c. w/ tommy bolin, which of course must mean G. as well. the closest that i can find listed in the tour section is 12-15-74 in columbia, s.c. does anyone have any info on if this really happened, which i believe it did. what about it G. ? i know you say that you don't remember the 80s, but how's the ol' memory of the 70s ?
also, the '07 new york bb king gig doesn't have a set list posted. how can i upload mine onto the page. lastly, the '08 detroit gig @ emerald theatre is not even listed ( i have the set list 4 that 1 as well.
peace and FUNK,
Old Aug-17-2008, 11:50 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,480 Posts
Yeah, you'll find some cracks here and there as the two sites (GHPG.net and gh.com) are still being transitioned. 10 years of gh.com and 12 of GHPG.net - there's a lot of stuff on both that need to find a home, in addition to what's goin' on in the here and now! Should be all caught up soon though

And yes, that December '74 Purple date is correct. In '76 they only played in North Carolina, both times in January of that year, first in Fayetteville, followed by Greensboro.
Old Aug-17-2008, 6:57 PM

USA

thanks david,
i was not questioning the date listed, just wondering if anyone , which i guess might have to be Glenn, would have any memory of a charleston gig around that same time.
peace,
Old Aug-17-2008, 7:07 PM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,480 Posts
The only Purple gig around that time would of been the one's mentioned ('74, '75', '76) - the only gig they played in the States in '75 was in Hawaii.

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Polls & Questions?

Share Thread

Tags
David, Deep Purple, GHPG.net, glenn, tommy bolin, tour