g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Sell It / Trade It

Sell It / Trade It Got spare gig tix, x-tra copies of a CD and want to sell some? How about a Trade, haggle away here!!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar-02-2008, 2:24 PM

USA

Icon33 FREE Tickets For Detroit Show

If anyone is in need of tickets for the Detroit show, I have two extras and will give away for free to any Glenn fan. I will be at the show and will give out the tickets there. Contact me at ishoot@gsinet.net for further info.

Looking forward to the show!!

Dan
Old Mar-02-2008, 2:37 PM

USA

that's very brotherly of you dan. i dont need a ticket, but i am wondering if the show has sold out YET, or if it won't sell out until tues. ?

Old Mar-02-2008, 3:31 PM

USA

Wish you would have posted this earlier because I just picked up an extra ticket a few hours ago! On the plus side, more ticket sales means a better chance Glenn ruturns to Detroit someday!

I guess that answers the other question: No, the show is not sold out yet. I'd be surprised if it did. I don't even think Paul Stanley sold out when he played there last year. At least that show didn't look sold out.
Old Mar-02-2008, 3:38 PM

USA

Wish I could go.....Props to Dan for putting the tickets out there

Maz
Old Mar-02-2008, 3:38 PM

USA

Originally Posted by Jon L View Post
Wish you would have posted this earlier because I just picked up an extra ticket a few hours ago! On the plus side, more ticket sales means a better chance Glenn ruturns to Detroit someday!

I guess that answers the other question: No, the show is not sold out yet. I'd be surprised if it did. I don't even think Paul Stanley sold out when he played there last year. At least that show didn't look sold out.

Sorry Jon!

Due to the reschedule of the concert, two members of our party had to cancel. I was just informed yesterday.

I imagine quite a few others will be in the same predicament and not be able to go due to the show being re-scheduled. Most likely not a sold out show unless there is a huge local following around the Mt Clemens area who want last minute tickets!

Have fun at the show!

Dan
Old Mar-02-2008, 6:28 PM

USA

Due to the rescheduling, I will not be able to attend also

but hopefully Glenn can get to Cleveland sometime in 2008 and satisfy his legion of fans who are awaiting his return to Ohio.
Old Mar-03-2008, 6:08 PM

USA

the guy that i was giving my other ticket to might not be able to go now either, we'll find out soon, hopefully (although i know that it's already last minute) but i'll post here when i know for sure. if i do have an extra, i dont mind hooking up a brother or sister in the funkmeister.
Old Mar-04-2008, 7:05 AM

USA

Hey, at least the tickets are refundable due to the rescheduling. So, worst case, you at least get your money back. That usually isn't the case when your friends bail out on shows!
Old Mar-06-2008, 10:00 PM

USA

Hi Dan,
Hope you & your wife made it home ok. I remember you saying that you posted a message giving away some tix to the show. I met you guys out front, at the door, during the soundcheck. I hope you guys had fun at the show. I'm sure it was well worth your trip!
Melanie

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Sell It / Trade It

Share Thread

Tags
2008, glenn