g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic > Video

Video Movie Clips go here!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Sep-27-2007, 10:02 AM

Austria

Icon47 New Ape Quartet CD

During the monthly chat one and a half months ago I posted a request that I was still looking for the Ape Quartet CD that Glenn guested on back in 2001. David pointed me to their website, that surprisingly still was online although the band hadn't appeared to be active, and I ordered the CD. But then my credit card wasn't charged and I didn't hear anything from the supplier, so I thought it was a dead end.

Actually it wasn't

Yesterday a small package from a certain Mr. Mark Kilian arrived on my doorstep, containing the Ape Quartet CD, a little personal note from Mark and also a copy of their new CD, Sedatellite!

Now that's cool! THANKS!

Mark wrote that he was very sorry for the delay and therefore enclosed a copy of the new album.

I know that the views on this board about the Please Where Do We Live? CD have been mixed (try and use SEARCH, it works ), but imo it is as simple as that Glenn delivers another great vocal. The music on the album is a mixture between club sounds and quite heavy electronic stuff with some Drum'n Bass thrown in. Reminds me of artists like Prodigy, Apollo 440 or The Chemical Brothers.

I listened to Sedatellite yesterday and even prefer it compared to it predecessor (except for Glenn's involvement, of course!), mainly because it's not as loud and in your face most of the time, but a little more relaxed and moody.

Before you ask, Glenn's not on it.

Just thought this might be interesting for completists...

Cheers,
Christian
You Tube

chrisloeb's Sig:
MEDUSA

Old Sep-27-2007, 12:23 PM

Spain

Hi Chris,

I just want to say, that the same happened to me, Mark send me the cd, because it was not available, on cd universe. He just send me an e mail saying that he was sending it. It was a great surprise and I want to thank him again for such a nice surprise.

Cheers.

Pere

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic > Video

Share Thread

Tags
2001, album, bass, David, GHPG.net, glenn, search