g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Keepin' Time

Keepin' Time Are you a songwriter or musician influenced by Glenn and his music? If you'd like to share your own musical compositions with us - you can do so here.

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Sep-02-2007, 8:32 PM

USA

Arrow New songs

Added a couple of new songs to my space page at http://www.myspace.com/rogerlwilliams

Crow's Nest is a tribute to my father, who is the most intelligent person and most honorable I've ever known. This particular song was inspired by his stories of being on a ship during the Korean war....nightime in the Crow's Nest, next to the stars and feeling his mortality.

"Rudy's Blues" is a slow jazzy thing for a friend of mine, Mike Mirabella...

I have a hard rock very funky song that I will put on tomorrow, it got too late to load. Thanks for listening.

I will have high speed on the 14th, can't wait to hear Achim, Pete, and Chris' stuff!!!
Old Sep-04-2007, 3:36 PM

Norway

Nice!

Nice jammin' but the drums should be rethought...

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > MUSIC > Keepin' Time

Share Thread

Tags
drums, MySpace