g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m - Fan Forum

Go Back   Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic > Video

Video Movie Clips go here!

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Feb-16-2007, 7:09 AM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,382 Times in 2,491 Posts
Icon34 RHCP at the BRIT Awards 2007

Now this is such a livelier performance than at the Grammy's last week - these awards were held on Valentine's Day at Earls Court in London.
YouTube Video
Old Feb-16-2007, 11:12 AM

UK

Thumbs up

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT GREAT VIDEO DAVID
I LOVE IT

Old Feb-20-2007, 2:37 AM

UK

Yes, David I thought they looked sharper too. Great performance by Chad in particular. He seemed to be into it.

On the awards in general I have to say that it made me sick that every time someone was interviewed, they had to say something deliberately outrageous to make a headline.

By the way, RHCP weren't interviewed and they retained a dignity as a result.

What the PR guys should have told the little tossers with their new found fame and ancient swear words ("duh should we say f*** on the telly?") that it's all been done before. More importantly, when someone said something "risque" it was blocked by a sound filter on a five minute delay.

The consequence was that we had these slobbering pillocks who will NOT be around in 30 years impressing only themselves and their friends in the audience which is a bit sad.

Sorry maybe I'm getting old but RHCP were a beam of light compared to most of the dross on offer, with the possible exception of Oasis and maybe Amy Wine(ware)house who should, without a doubt, NOT do interviews only sing.Corrine Bailey Rae wasn't bad either with her nod to Sly Stone and funk overtones. CBR featuring Glenn Hughes now there's an idea!

Hmm anyway thanks David for posting that.
Old Feb-20-2007, 8:50 AM

UK

Quote:
Yes, David I thought they looked sharper too. Great performance by Chad in particular. He seemed to be into it.

Couldn't agree more,Keith - wiped the floor with the other so-called 'new' rock bands (why didn't half the 'winners' play? Cos it's a bit difficult 'live' when you can't deafen your TV audience to hide your musical shortcomings! )
Surely the group who won 'Best Live Act' should have had a chance to prove it!

Quote:
What the PR guys should have told the little tossers with their new found fame and ancient swear words ("duh should we say f*** on the telly?") that it's all been done before. More importantly, when someone said something "risque" it was blocked by a sound filter on a five minute delay.

Ha,ha,ha - so much for 'live' ! At first I thought it was a problem with the sound system - did a Take That person really swear then?

Quote:
The consequence was that we had these slobbering pillocks who will NOT be around in 30 years impressing only themselves and their friends in the audience which is a bit sad.

You're being generous, Keith - I very much imagine some won't be around in 3 years time!

Ben's Sig:

Cheers,
Ben !!
Old Feb-20-2007, 4:44 PM

USA

tossers

Originally Posted by Keith Thompson View Post

On the awards in general I have to say that it made me sick that every time someone was interviewed, they had to say something deliberately outrageous to make a headline.

By the way, RHCP weren't interviewed and they retained a dignity as a result.

Sorry maybe I'm getting old but RHCP were a beam of light compared to most of the dross on offer, with the possible exception of Oasis and maybe Amy Wine(ware)house who should, without a doubt, NOT do interviews only sing.Corrine Bailey Rae wasn't bad either with her nod to Sly Stone and funk overtones. CBR featuring Glenn Hughes now there's an idea!

Hmm anyway thanks David for posting that.

i love when you guys say that - just tryed to quote the tossers part

Navigate: Glenn Hughes Fan Forum > COMMUNICATE > Off Topic > Video

Share Thread

Tags
2007, bands, David, glenn, Glenn Hughes, London, Video, win, wine