View Single Post
Old Mar-21-2006, 10:07 AM

USA

Sad/UnHappy Makes a grown man cry!!

Hey Chip,

Oh man..you have no idea how I feel for you bro...I can imagine myself standing there in total slack jawed shock surveying that plastic pile up!

Those wood bookshelf units are a bit suspect; if they are tall, the weight of the discs tends to make them lean forward. I have one of those wall units that holds about 1000 discs. I have never been happy with it and it almost ended up in the dumpster when I moved from Indianapolis. And a carpeted floor only makes things worse in that your base is not real secure. My discs are in storage right now; I just don't have the room here to set them all up. I imagine you had them alphabetized too....you certainly have your work cut out for you!

And among the GH and Bolin titles I notice Ambrosia, John Coltrane and the Doobie Brothers among the tumbled masses

And what of those accursed jewel box covers? I have moved many times and no matter how carefully I pack them, I end up having to replace several cracked covers. The two tabs where they connect to the back of the case are especially prone to breaking. I know that Todd detests digipaks but they are sturdier in that area.

And the Trapeze poster is chrome plated cool.....makes me look forward to Glenn Fest all the more!!

captmidnite1962's Sig:Yours In The Funk
Bill "Capt. Midnite" Redford

www.facebook.com/bill.redford

"Cause if you fake the FUNK..your nose got to grow!" Bootsy Collins