View Single Post
Old Dec-08-2009, 11:54 AM

USA

Just as a matter of feedback, I am also financially unable to spend that kind of money on a book- no matter how much I would like/love to have one. I'm curious if anyone on here thinks they are going to buy one. Obviously, that would only be if you were comfortable enough w/ saying so. Admittingly, I don't know how these things work. Maybe these companies do this kind of 1st release so all of the rich, celebrity-type people can all buy one to show support for their fellow rich, celebrity-type friends. I can't help but wonder how many of those will be thrown on a shelf somewhere and never even read while Glenn's hard-core fans just keep wondering what he said . Please understand that I say this with all due respect, but is this not in a way a thump of the nose (I wasn't pickin' it..) to the common, hard- core fans who have always been there, but are more concerned right now with keeping our jobs and paying our electricity bills than trying to figure out how to squeeze an extra few hundred dollars for a book into our budgets. It would be a treat to be able to spend somewhere in between 20 and up to 50 dollars even to be able to read about Glenn's amazing story that many of us are so interested in. But unfortunantly for me and I believe many of us here, a book at that price is nothing more that a tease.
peace,