View Single Post
Old Jan-31-2009, 7:57 PM

USA

Icon33

Originally Posted by wolfysmith View Post
And finally, just for Todd, Jeff Scott Soto is also on the cd singing "Send Her My Love"

But why not one of his own Todd?

Probably because of the Journey tie-in, Paul. And that's a shame, because the song was recorded well before Jeff was ever involved with Neal Schon in Soul SirkUS or Journey. He's had two solo albums since then, and Classic Rock just gave a rave review to his latest, 'Beautiful Mess'. You'd think they'd have included a song off that excellent album. Oh well.

By they way, folks, it's just a matter of weeks until the new JSS album is available on CD. It's been available as a download since September, but for you old-schoolers who have to have the real deal in hand, get your wallets ready!

By the way, for those who weren't aware, Jeff's 'Prism' album features a smokin' duet with Glenn Hughes - the two tear up a great rendition of Sly & the Family Stone's "I Want to Take You Higher". If you've not heard it, you can find it on YouTube. Better yet, you can order it from Jeff's store, and I'll get it out to you pronto!

Cheers...Todd