View Single Post
Old Feb-03-2010, 3:36 AM

USA

You can't compare Gary Moore or Kenny Wayne Shepherd (or anyone else) to Joe B. That guy is a prodigy, he's been playing since he was a little kid and has always been incredible. He's a musician's musician; an absolute expert on technique, tone, feeling and passion. I can't wait to hear the album.

I remember seeing a thread on this board one time ...and it was a link to Glenn singing Tarkus with Keith ...EL&P was a favorite of mine and I had just a glimmer of doubt, not of Glenn's talent, but of what he would sound like singing something like an EL&P song. I clicked on the link and fell out of my chair. And clicked and clicked and clicked and I'm still clicking on it. LOL Brothers and sisters, have faith. This will rock. It will be great when it comes out to the majority of those that hear it, and later everyone else will say it grew on them until it became something they treasure. I have a good feeling about it, mainly because everything I've heard from Glenn becomes something I can't do without.
The Following 2 Funkmeisters Say Thank You to strat335 For This Useful Post: