View Single Post
Old Nov-16-2011, 11:04 AM

UK

An absolutely outstanding show which was 100% heart and soul.

I challenge anyone to have not felt emotional listening to the stories behind Glenn's songs and how raw and honest he was being.

The set list was phenominal and I absolutley adored From Now On and I Don't Want to Live That Way Again.

Glenn has many tales to tell and is so entertaining as he talks about annecdotes he associates with certain songs, people and events.

Glenn isn't just singing and playing a guitar on these nights, he is really feeling his songs, and delivering the personal meaning of the songs which is such a gift and anyone who has been to or will be going to one of these shows really is getting something to special.

Glenn joked that he is no Joe Bonamassa before he was playing Little Secret, but no disrespect to Joe, he is a super talent with the guitar, but there is no way that he would have been able to deliver a performance on such a real, emotional and engaging level.

Glenn you have exceded yourself again and I can't wait to do it all over again in Nottingham and Manchester.

Yes the books are flogging quickly on the merch as Wolfy pointed out so snap one up early if you want one, all presigned and being pesonalised at the end of the show.

I overheard one person getting his book signed thanking G for inspiration during his own recovery which really moved me. So here's to the book providing inspiration to many more.

Good to see the usual suspects again, Wolfy, Anette, Mikey D, Raven Vandelle, Adam, Piers and looking forward to seeing more of you at the next 2 shows xxx

marieodonnelly's Sig:
Love and hugs xxx
The Following 3 Funkmeisters Say Thank You to marieodonnelly For This Useful Post: