View Single Post
Old Mar-28-2003, 9:36 PM

zUKUSA

Thanked 5,383 Times in 2,492 Posts
Ok folks...last report from this 3 day marathon...it's now 2:45am on Saturday morning...I have to leave for the airport at 5:00am to catch my 7:00am early bird back to San Francisco

First off...thanks everyone for sending in all your pictures...we'll put them up on the site over the coming weekend - it was great to meet so many fellow fans

So now, I'm back in the hotel lobby...Child In Time and Send Me No More Letters just finished and Another Day is in full swing

Lou Carrier pulled out all the stops again today, allowing us to take a sneak preview at some of the newly acquired GH memorabilia....this time the ultimate....the infamous "shoeshine" boots. Glenn recently tracked them down and has generously donated them to be displayed in the Orlando property.

Later in the evening, a few of us were lucky enough to meet up again with Glenn, Gabi, Lou, Pat Travers, Jeff Kollman and friends for a pre-dinner drink at the Pool-side Bar....a great way to end a fast and furious 3-day funk fest schedule

Can't wait for the next one - over and out