Glenn Hughes Fan Forum

Glenn Hughes Fan Forum (http://www.glennhughes.com/fanforum/index.php)
-   Fan CHAT Schedule & Logs (http://www.glennhughes.com/fanforum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   CHAT Live with GLENN - Feb. 28th 1:00pm PST/4:00pm EST/9:00pm GMT/10:00pm CET (http://www.glennhughes.com/fanforum/showthread.php?t=6669)

Shirean Feb-21-2010 7:34 PM

CHAT Live with GLENN - Feb. 28th 1:00pm PST/4:00pm EST/9:00pm GMT/10:00pm CET

GLENN has graciously agreed to join us once again for a LIVE CHAT on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH between
1:00PM - 3:00PM PST (4:00-6:00PM EST / 9:00-11:00PM GMT / 10:00-12:00AM CET).

He'll be here to answer your questions LIVE :cool:

If you know you can't make it on the day or you're unable to connect... you can email us your questions to chat@glennhughes.com, so we can pass them on for GLENN to answer.

A transcript will be made available for later viewing should you be unable to make it.

Many thanks to both GLENN & GABI for agreeing to what will be another very enjoyable couple of hours.

On the day, you'll see the CHAT window on top of the Fan Forum pages. If you are a Registered Member and have posted at least 1 message to the Fan Forum community, you can join in straight away, if not, you'll need to Register and post at least 1 message to the Fan Forum community. You'll find a timezone reference, in case you're not sure of the equivalent time where you're located, on the main Fan CHAT page.

Please try and arrive on time, as we finish promptly at 3:00pm (PST) / 6:00pm (EST) / 11:00pm (GMT) / 12:00am (CET) ;)

We have recently introduced a new CHAT program.

As you see from the screenshot, it will be prominently displayed on top of the main Fan Forum home page, so no excuses for not seeing it :) You will need to be a Registered Member of the Fan Forum and logged in and have posted at least 1 message to the Fan Forum community, should you want to join in and participate, otherwise you'll be in view only mode!!

See a brief demo video below (excuse the small size)...it will explain everything you'll need to know. If you don't have time...just know, that as long as you're logged in and have posted at least 1 message to the Fan Forum community, you'll easily be able to join in and if viewing as a guest (lurker), you'll only be able to view what is being said! Ignore the date mentioned towards the end, it's from a while ago!!
g l e n n h u g h e s . c o m

marieodonnelly Feb-23-2010 2:59 PM

Yay! There should be plenty to talk about!

purplemusic Feb-27-2010 3:00 PM

I already know my question, so if I can't make it would someone ask it for me? My question is :
" Remember when you were in Deep Purple ? Yeah, that was cool, wasn't it ? "
i'll try to make it, but i'm living in a van down by the river and i don't know if they have WIFI there ;)
peas,

cbs Feb-27-2010 8:21 PM

Chat

Looking foward to the Chat and what some of Glenns plans are for the upcoming year.

lioness Aug-18-2010 3:45 AM

Any idea when the next fan chat will take place?

David Aug-18-2010 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lioness (Post 43841)
Any idea when the next fan chat will take place?

Maybe next month... but it really depends... so few bothered to turn up previously, I decided to put it on hiatus for a while.

But if there's a "rush" of interest, I can certainly get a fan CHAT scheduled. But perhaps I'll do one for next month regardless.

Just let me know :)

lioness Aug-18-2010 2:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 43842)
... so few bothered to turn up previously, I decided to put it on hiatus for a while.
Just let me know :)

Well, to hell with those few then... let's make it an intimate fan chat with Glenn. And if other fans can't be bothered to take part - it's their loss, if you ask me, at least the dedicated ones can spend more of his precious time with Glenn. Honestly, I do have some questions I would like to ask Glenn, the pot is nearly boiling over :D If you could arrange this before he goes on the UK tour, I would be very grateful! :clapper:

David Aug-18-2010 3:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lioness (Post 43846)
Well, to hell with those few then... let's make it an intimate fan chat with Glenn. And if other fans can't be bothered to take part - it's their loss, if you ask me, at least the dedicated ones can spend more of his precious time with Glenn. Honestly, I do have some questions I would like to ask Glenn, the pot is nearly boiling over :D If you could arrange this before he goes on the UK tour, I would be very grateful! :clapper:

Well, it's unlikely Glenn would join us what with his schedule, so it would just be fellow fans in attendance. Like I said before, if there's a demand for a fan CHAT, I'll set it up, if not, I won't :)

Vinicius_ Aug-19-2010 9:58 AM

I think it would be a great idea to have a open chat mode on the website so everyone that's connected could chat freely.

it would be a great interaction tool and a nice way for everyone to bond. in that way it would be only necessary to schedule when Glenn :singer: would join with no need to open/close a specific chat :thumbsup:

Would be preety nice eh? :D

Chip Aug-19-2010 8:34 PM

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the chat room is open 24/7 to be used anytime.

David Aug-19-2010 8:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chip (Post 43858)
If I'm not mistaken, I believe the chat room is open 24/7 to be used anytime.

No, not anymore Chip.. just 'as and when' a CHAT is scheduled.

Vinicius_ Aug-20-2010 8:28 AM

David, any chance of it being open again? members only of course.
ghcp's of the world unite! hehehe
:ghcp:

wolfysmith Aug-20-2010 9:28 AM

How about scheduling a chat after the release of BCC? I'm sure we'd all have plenty to say on that once we've played it a few times.

marieodonnelly Aug-20-2010 1:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wolfysmith (Post 43861)
How about scheduling a chat after the release of BCC? I'm sure we'd all have plenty to say on that once we've played it a few times.

Agreed - but not to clash with the UK tour dates as I for one wouldn't be able to participate in the chat as I will eb travelling around for the tour and I know you will too Wolfy! :thumbsup:

lioness Aug-20-2010 2:47 PM

How about the beginning of December? Kind of early X-Mas present for Glenn and his fans... :thumbsup: :bouncer:

willem Aug-23-2010 1:49 AM

The album, maybe a second album, and the tour will be FUN enough! A chat is an encore, NICE :thumbsup:

Hugitoviana Aug-26-2010 4:33 PM

Any chance to ask him if they're planning a new South American Tour?, more than 3 years had passed from the last one. Maybe a BCC World Tour :bow: :bow:

Vinicius_ Aug-27-2010 8:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hugitoviana (Post 43989)
Any chance to ask him if they're planning a new South American Tour?, more than 3 years had passed from the last one. Maybe a BCC World Tour :bow: :bow:

YES! that would be awesome :thumbsup:

jerklund Jan-21-2017 7:07 AM

Isn't it about time to have another chat with Glenn? ;)
:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
T :)

du31 Feb-28-2019 6:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerklund (Post 58568)
Isn't it about time to have another chat with Glenn? ;)
:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
T :)

OMG agreed!