Glenn Hughes Fan Forum

Glenn Hughes Fan Forum (http://www.glennhughes.com/fanforum/index.php)
-   Unofficial Releases (http://www.glennhughes.com/fanforum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   HIGH WIRE: RAY GILLEN TRIBUTE CONCERT 1994 (http://www.glennhughes.com/fanforum/showthread.php?t=6443)

Arjen Aug-25-2009 5:13 AM

HIGH WIRE: RAY GILLEN TRIBUTE CONCERT 1994

1 Attachment(s)
It just came to my attention that there is another "cool" Glenn related release in bootleg land. In most countries cd bootleg releases are down to a minimum. Japan still has a nice list of releases every month. The majority though are so called pro-cdr's releases. Very nice made but not really interested since these are rather expensive and cd-rs. This one though is a silver pressed release with a bonus DVD which is DVDr.

V.A. - HIGH WIRE: RAY GILLEN TRIBUTE CONCERT 1994(1CD + Limited Picture Bonus DVDR)
Live at Irving Plaza, New York, USA 9th February 1994 STEREO SBD(from Original Masters)

Glenn Hughes with Trapeze

1. Introduction 1
2. Way Back To The Bone
3. MC by Glenn Hughes
4. Coast To Coast
5. Member Introduction
6. You Are The Music, We're Just The Band
7. Your Love Is Alright

Glenn Hughes - Bass, Vocals
Mel Galley - Guitars, Vocals
Dave Holland - Drums
Paul Pescoe - Guitar
Scott Brown - Keyboards

The Tribute Band

8. Introduction 2
9. Little Wing
10. Stone Free
11. Instrumental Jam incl. Drum & Bass Solo
12. High Wire
13. MC 14. Winter's Call(Intro Only)

Jani Lane(Warrant) - Vocal
Tal Bergman(Billy Idol) - Drums
Paul Pesco(Mariah Carey, Madonna) - Guitar
Scott Brown - Keyboards
Special Guest: Noel Redding(Jimi Hendrix)

STEREO SOUNDBOARD RECORDING

GLENN HUGHES WITH TRAPEZE - REFORMING AT RAY GILLEN TRIBUTE LIVE(Limited Bonus DVDR)
Live at Irving Plaza, New York, USA 9th February 1994 PRO-SHOT

1. Way Back To The Bone
2. Coast To Coast
3. You Are The Music, We Are The Band
4. Your Love Is Alright

PRO-SHOT COLOUR NTSC Approx. 32min.

* Bonus DVD is packed in the first set only. Limited edition

Gatman Aug-27-2009 12:51 AM

Ray Gillen was a great singer! I really dig the first Badlands album :clapper:

Stormbringer74 Aug-27-2009 2:34 AM

waaaouhh.. is there a link or something ?

werner Aug-27-2009 7:11 AM

i have this on video,this a great show,maybe the best Trapeze video there is around,Glenn introduced Coast to coast and says,I'm going sing NewYork like i have never sing before!and he did.

purplemusic Aug-28-2009 4:30 AM

I'd love to get a copy of that also. I'm w/out all of my music stuff and don't know yet what's going to be returned to my by the insurense company (they took all of my stuff when my room caught on fire last month). No word yet on how any of my Glenn Hughes collectables made it through. It will be another month or 2 before my room is done again and I haven't been able to find out yet what did or did not make it through.
I do have a very cool Glenn Hughes 76 t-shirt that Shirl sent me last week for my birthday and I have been such a horrible gift receiver that I just realized that I have not sent her a "thank-you" yet. So Shirl, thank you so much for your thoughtfulness and kindness. This is truely a wonderful family to be a part of.
peace and love,

EDUARDO May-13-2010 9:46 AM

:lol: THANKS BROTHERS!!!!!

:claphands I MISS YOU RAY, BUT GLENN ALSO FANTASTIC MAN!!!!!!!!!!

cookiejar87 Jul-24-2012 3:50 AM

could you upload the video footage you have of trapeze at this point for the rest of us to see?? :p

glazosifo Apr-26-2013 5:39 AM

A review would be good.Maybe Pink Cloud should be trawling GH's archives.
Trapeze at Walsall Junction 10 was a pro Video shoot.

PaulChina Apr-29-2013 9:46 PM

I would certainly like to get my sweaty mitts on this!! :D

werner May-15-2013 3:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arjen (Post 40460)
It just came to my attention that there is another "cool" Glenn related release in bootleg land. In most countries cd bootleg releases are down to a minimum. Japan still has a nice list of releases every month. The majority though are so called pro-cdr's releases. Very nice made but not really interested since these are rather expensive and cd-rs. This one though is a silver pressed release with a bonus DVD which is DVDr.

V.A. - HIGH WIRE: RAY GILLEN TRIBUTE CONCERT 1994(1CD + Limited Picture Bonus DVDR)
Live at Irving Plaza, New York, USA 9th February 1994 STEREO SBD(from Original Masters)

Glenn Hughes with Trapeze

1. Introduction 1
2. Way Back To The Bone
3. MC by Glenn Hughes
4. Coast To Coast
5. Member Introduction
6. You Are The Music, We're Just The Band
7. Your Love Is Alright

Glenn Hughes - Bass, Vocals
Mel Galley - Guitars, Vocals
Dave Holland - Drums
Paul Pescoe - Guitar
Scott Brown - Keyboards

The Tribute Band

8. Introduction 2
9. Little Wing
10. Stone Free
11. Instrumental Jam incl. Drum & Bass Solo
12. High Wire
13. MC 14. Winter's Call(Intro Only)

Jani Lane(Warrant) - Vocal
Tal Bergman(Billy Idol) - Drums
Paul Pesco(Mariah Carey, Madonna) - Guitar
Scott Brown - Keyboards
Special Guest: Noel Redding(Jimi Hendrix)

STEREO SOUNDBOARD RECORDING

GLENN HUGHES WITH TRAPEZE - REFORMING AT RAY GILLEN TRIBUTE LIVE(Limited Bonus DVDR)
Live at Irving Plaza, New York, USA 9th February 1994 PRO-SHOT

1. Way Back To The Bone
2. Coast To Coast
3. You Are The Music, We Are The Band
4. Your Love Is Alright

PRO-SHOT COLOUR NTSC Approx. 32min.

* Bonus DVD is packed in the first set only. Limited edition

I have this one on vhs tape great gig,i think the best quality tape around of Trapeze..

golfnuno Jan-10-2014 4:08 PM

thanks for your details ...

glazosifo Jan-22-2014 4:20 AM

Come on Pink Cloud..let's see this out officially

paulmbryant Feb-24-2014 9:35 AM

Yeah, please.....

bfdneal Apr-17-2014 11:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was at this concert and Glenn was awesome, as always, and the highlight of the show for me. One weird thing that happened, and only when one of Ray's song was about to be played, all the power went out and the lights went down...then after a few minutes, and some joking around on the mic, the power came back on. As soon as they started playing Ray's tune again, bam the power went out again, it was cool and very trippy. I forget who said it on the mic but someone said "okay Ray, we hear you" :) It was a cool experience!

I'd love to see a copy of the show too, here's the ticket stub I just found while doing some spring cleaning in the garage:

aitor77 Jan-31-2019 6:15 AM

Anyone having this and willing to file-share? It's very difficult to find. (audio&video)